Plug the damn hole!

Discussion in 'Environment' started by txlonghorn, May 25, 2010.

1. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Seriously??? That's all you got?

After 36 days and a staff of thinkers, all we get is "Plug the damn hole!" WTF

2. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Tell me about it. It is obvious that these oil companies cannot be trusted to police themselves. Our government will be forced to take these rigs over!

3. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    Yes - this is what the ultimate example of affirmative action gets the nation.

It is so clear how "smart" this Obama creature is. So reserved, intelligent, and detached from emotion.

Yeah, right. This guy is pissing himself now, crying out for someone to do the job he was elected to do.

He wants to be president without being bothered with the actual responsibilities of being president.

Just give him the plane, the house, and the dinner parties and let him be...

4. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    That's what she said.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Isn't that typical....send a rookie to do an expert's job. You libs have got it all figured out, right?

On the other hand, maybe that would be a good career move for BO and his staff...politics doesn't seem to be the right fit for them...maybe getting into the oil biz would be more suitable.

6. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    This thread has NOTHING to do with the environment...and EVERYTHING to do with BO's incompetence.

7. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    What would a competent President have done?

SPECIFICS PLEASE.

8. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Well, now there's a good question! Which I can only answer with another good question.

What's a competent president? Since BO isn't an oil expert, I'd say he's not qualified. So I guess we can take him off the short list immediately. But in an attempt to answer your question, I would suggest that there be some steps taken to end the jaw time and start taking some action.

You want specifics? OK....it's taken them how long to decide that they need to put together a task force? Oh yeah, that's right, 30 days. THIRTY = specific

If they are seriously going to take BP out of the picture, then do it already!!! Quit talking about it and get to it! They've given them plenty of chances...surely the Obama machine can find SOMEONE....ANYONE who can devise a plan to "plug the damn hole".

9. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,895
    BO said this in one of his long winded speeches.....I think he rode a unicorn during this one, didn't he? libs? .
    No, God Bless You! Barack Obama!! You healed the sick, well you will in four to six years and stuff when the "free healthcare" kicks in and stuff..... and you "saved or created" good jobs for the jobless!! Well...except when you didn't, and remember that time, when you like lost like 8 million jobs and stuff? Yeah, that was pretty bad....... But you did heal the earth and stuf!! well, except when you didn't, like when you sat on your hands and blamed Bush while millions of gallons of oil spewed into the Gulf of Mexico. Yeah, that was kinda bad and stuff. ......But you did end the war!! Well, except when you didn't and stuff....Oh well, you're still the awesomest President ever!! God Bless Barack Obama!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I thought it was BP's obligation to fix this problem.