Plot to behead Pamela Geller

I'm sure you are very brave while the real fighting men are out there protecting your basement...
I was brave enough to have served 5 years in the US Army and Army National Guard, both of which have engaged in battle, in every war the US have fought in since World War II. And you ?

Last edited:
...YOu know what, guy, you keep babbling this shit, but my guess is, you have probably never read the Koran outside of verses taken out of context on Islamophobic Hate Websites...
Incorrect.

I purchased a reliable English-language translation on September 12, 2001, and, in the following weeks, read it, cover to cover, and contemplated its content.

I have also sortied (although not as thoroughly) into Hadith and Sunnah and other commentary.

Why?

"Know thine enemy".

Difficult to get inside The Adversary's head without at least some serviceable modicum of understanding of what passes for thought, within.

You, on the other hand, appear to have studied same for other purposes.

Which makes me wonder whether you're quite as hostile to ALL religion, or just those not following a certain Prophet (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

But, none of that matters a damn... I have, indeed, made some semi-serious study of Islamic thought, within the past decade-and-a-half, and drawn the proper conclusions.

It's just not the range of conclusions that you would have liked.

Oh, well.

...The point is, christians did serve up lots of slaughter, with the Church leading the way. So apparently, Jesus didn't make his point very clearly.
Oh, Jesus made his points very clearly indeed.

It's just that those professing to adhere to his Spiritual Path most frequently choose to ignore much of what he taught, styling it as an admirable and worthwhile collection of un-attainable ideals, adhering to some as best they may, while writing off others as impractical, with respect to day-to-day exigencies.

And, I see you continue to dodge the Main Bullet here, to wit:

The idea that Christendom no longer engages in large-scale religious warfare, whereas a re-awakening and re-militarizing Islam is doing just that, and preparing to start-up this old shit in the world, all over again - a highly UNdesirable state of affairs, and a condition to be discouraged - and, when need be, fought against - at virtually all costs.

Those who attempt to minimize the danger posted by a re-militarizing Islam are either delusional or true fifth-columnnists.

So that whole spew of word Diarrhea, and not one verse from the Koran IN CONTEXT backing up your contention.

"Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter."

Al-Baqra Verse No:191

So that whole spew of word Diarrhea, and not one verse from the Koran IN CONTEXT backing up your contention.
I have read 18 translations of the Koran, since 1959, most recently Dawood, Pickthall, Ali, Shakir, and Arberry, What would you like to know ?

I have read 18 translations of the Koran, since 1959, most recently Dawood, Pickthall, Ali, Shakir, and Arberry, What would you like to know ?

And yet you can't produce ONE VERSE in CONTEXT that supports your position that they WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I was brave enough to have served 5 years in the US Army and Army National Guard, both of which have engaged in battle, in every war the US have fought in since World War II. And you ?

11 years total. Got out when the Zionists manipulated us into the Unnecessary Gulf War.

No war in the Gulf is unecessary. Are you so naive that you can't do the political arithmetic ?

Jihadist lunatics + nuclear weapons = USA catastrophe.

And yet you can't produce ONE VERSE in CONTEXT that supports your position that they WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!
Whatever gave you that idea ? I don't recall you asking me for it. Are you asking ?

PS - you can skip the "in context" line, It is laughable.
geez.gif
And it also shows a lack of knowledge of the Koran. In the Koran, suras (verses) are not in a continous flow. Succesive suras often have nothing whatsoever to do with the ones that preceded them. Generally, in the Koran, there IS NO "context".

Last edited:
According to Sura 9:29, Muslims are to “fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures [i.e., the Bible] were given as they believe in neither [Allah] nor the Last Day… until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued.”

This, in the eyes of Muslim fundamentalists, justifies permanent war against non-Muslims until the entire world is under Islamic rule.

They also cite Sura 8:39, in which, after winning a crucial battle, Muhammad received instruction that permanently authorizes holy wars to spread Islam: “Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and [Allah's] religion [Islam] reigns supreme.”

Notably, these are similar to the words of the Muslim Brotherhood (entrenched in 82 countries around THE WORLD) , in their Explanatory Memorandum that declared war on the USA and North America (May 22, 1001) >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America"May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

...YOu know what, guy, you keep babbling this shit, but my guess is, you have probably never read the Koran outside of verses taken out of context on Islamophobic Hate Websites...
Incorrect.

I purchased a reliable English-language translation on September 12, 2001, and, in the following weeks, read it, cover to cover, and contemplated its content.

I have also sortied (although not as thoroughly) into Hadith and Sunnah and other commentary.

Why?

"Know thine enemy".

Difficult to get inside The Adversary's head without at least some serviceable modicum of understanding of what passes for thought, within.

You, on the other hand, appear to have studied same for other purposes.

Which makes me wonder whether you're quite as hostile to ALL religion, or just those not following a certain Prophet (Peanut Butter and jelly be Upon Him).

But, none of that matters a damn... I have, indeed, made some semi-serious study of Islamic thought, within the past decade-and-a-half, and drawn the proper conclusions.

It's just not the range of conclusions that you would have liked.

Oh, well.

...The point is, christians did serve up lots of slaughter, with the Church leading the way. So apparently, Jesus didn't make his point very clearly.
Oh, Jesus made his points very clearly indeed.

It's just that those professing to adhere to his Spiritual Path most frequently choose to ignore much of what he taught, styling it as an admirable and worthwhile collection of un-attainable ideals, adhering to some as best they may, while writing off others as impractical, with respect to day-to-day exigencies.

And, I see you continue to dodge the Main Bullet here, to wit:

The idea that Christendom no longer engages in large-scale religious warfare, whereas a re-awakening and re-militarizing Islam is doing just that, and preparing to start-up this old shit in the world, all over again - a highly UNdesirable state of affairs, and a condition to be discouraged - and, when need be, fought against - at virtually all costs.

Those who attempt to minimize the danger posted by a re-militarizing Islam are either delusional or true fifth-columnnists.

I was not aware that a verse from the Q'uran in context was required of me, nor do I know what contention of mine you are demanding that I 'back up' utilizing same, nor was I aware of a crossover moment when that became a mutually-agreed-upon or reasonably-expected condition of discussion.

Do not think to 'turn the tables' on my by suddenly inserting some half-assed (and pulled directly from your hindquarters) insistence upon the use of Q'uran as a substantiating mechanism for proving any assertion about Islam that you take exception to, unless the point-in-question has to do with a particular aspect of Islamic law or beliefs.

Instead, try addressing the Main Bullet (see above).

Whatever gave you that idea ? I don't recall you asking me for it. Are you asking ?

PS - you can skip the "in context" line, It is laughable.
geez.gif
And it also shows a lack of knowledge of the Koran. In the Koran, suras (verses) are not in a continous flow. Succesive suras often have nothing whatsoever to do with the ones that preceded them. Generally, in the Koran, there IS NO "context".

so you can't name that verse, eh, Pinky?

Come on, where's the verse that says, "Umar, we are going to take over THE WORLD!!!!"

I was not aware that a verse from the Q'uran in context was required of me, nor do I know what contention of mine you are demanding that I 'back up' utilizing same, nor was I aware of a crossover moment when that became a mutually-agreed-upon or reasonably-expected condition of discussion.

You are the one out there claiming that the Koran is like the Necrimonicon, an evil book that inspires people to evil.

You'd think you'd be able to find ONE verse that backs that up.

They also cite Sura 8:39, in which, after winning a crucial battle, Muhammad received instruction that permanently authorizes holy wars to spread Islam: “Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and [Allah's] religion [Islam] reigns supreme.”

I'll give you more credit than Kondor... who claims to be an islamic scholar and hasn't quoted anything yet.

So again- IN CONTEXT.

8:36 Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar (men) from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell,
8:37 That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell. Such verily are the losers.
8:38 Tell those who disbelieve that if they cease (from persecution of believers) that which is past will be forgiven them; but if they return (thereto) then the example of the men of old hath already gone (before them, for a warning).
8:39
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

So you leave out the part where fighting them only occurs if they PERSECUTE believers.

You see. CONTEXT. What you guys ignore.

If Pam Gellar were beheaded and her head stuck on a pike,

that pike would become the dumbest c*** in America.
You don't gain freedom unless you're willing to practice it. Standing up for your rights against those who would harm you or kill you shows a strong sense of character which you, NYcarbineer, don't have.

You are the one out there claiming that the Koran is like the Necrimonicon, an evil book that inspires people to evil.

You'd think you'd be able to find ONE verse that backs that up.
Yes, the Q'uran is the codex of a Warrior Religion, which inspires Believers to violence and war against Unbelievers.

Cite a single passage?

How about the entire sorry-assed opus?

I'll give you more credit than Kondor... who claims to be an islamic scholar and hasn't quoted anything yet.

So again- IN CONTEXT.

8:36 Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar (men) from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell,
8:37 That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell. Such verily are the losers.
8:38 Tell those who disbelieve that if they cease (from persecution of believers) that which is past will be forgiven them; but if they return (thereto) then the example of the men of old hath already gone (before them, for a warning).
8:39
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah. But if they cease, then lo! Allah is Seer of what they do.

So you leave out the part where fighting them only occurs if they PERSECUTE believers.

You see. CONTEXT. What you guys ignore.
Claims to be an Islamic scholar?

Hardly.

I've said that I read the Q'uran front-to-back, and sortied briefly into both Hadith and Sunnah.

That hardly constitutes a claim to Scholarship.

Not that I'd waste my time pursuing that hallucinatory copycat drivel beyond a basic orientation.

You saying that I claimed a form of 'scholarship' is simply one more example of your disingenuous and juvenile behaviors.

I'm not citing Q'uran to back up what I say?

Correct.

So what?

1. It's been a while.

2. I don't feel like wasting time playing your frigging games, Yusef.

3. I'm sure that your own mastery of Islamic Scholarship far exceeds any poor effort on my own part.

( given that you've obviously been studying it for a very long time )

I stand by my observations:

Islam is alien and dangerous to and incompatible with Western culture and democracy and spirituality.

Last edited:
(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

???????????????????????

Wouldn't Kristine Jenner have been a better choice?

Fair question.

Forum List

Back