Pleased to meetcha'

Skedoosker

Skedoosker
Mar 30, 2013
Tennessee
I have gotten weary of the pointless name calling on the comments sections following news/opinion pieces on the web. Looking forward to some challenging, and hopefully constructive debates here. I will mostly show up on political and religious threads.

Good to know. While I saw some PNC while lurking here earlier, it doesn't seem to dominate or prevent real learning.

There is quite a bit of pointless name calling here but also some good conversation as well. You just have to weed it out for yourself and you'll do fine.

Welcome!!

I have gotten weary of the pointless name calling on the comments sections following news/opinion pieces on the web. Looking forward to some challenging, and hopefully constructive debates here. I will mostly show up on political and religious threads.

Yup, you can be as anal-retentive or anal-expulsive as your heart desires. Welcome to the nut house. Have fun!

Welcome to USMB, Skedoosker. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back