Please, someone tell me how Rick Santorum can do anything for our country

Crazy? I dunno.... full-of-shit? Definitely.

Well then, I'm sure you can explain that.

The issues I mentioned which aren't important issues facing our country are: ________________

The positions I mentioned that are not actually positions of Santorum are: ________________

Why bother? You'll just change the subject and rant on about some other crazy, made up bullshit. It's what you do.

Issues we're facing:

*Stagnant economy

*Unemployment at 9%

*Prohibitively high health care costs

*Increasing amount of people relying on some kind of public assistance in order to survive (unemployment benefits, food stamps, etc.)

*Continued (and largely ignored) illegal immigration problems

*High deficits

*Outlandish public debt

Rick Santorum stands for:

*Obstructing accessibility to birth control

*Frequent abuse of earmarks and pork spending

*Religiously inspired legislating

*Bombing Iran

Call me crazy, but I don't see how any of that is going to restore prosperity to our country.

It helps if you actually acknowledge what Santorum really stands for.

But then you don't really care about fixing said problems. You are voting for Obama.

No to mention that Urkel's assertions are clear evidence that Barry is a failure yet you shouldn't support Santorum.

Why Santorum had a three continued victory in three states? He is benefitted by a leaking news. To deny the election is a planned game that Romney is a designated winner, the Republican organizer suddenly push Santorum to the leading position. For them, Santorum and Romney have no difference - a loyal puppet to the master. Do you know any difference between them? Here is the news they try to discount:

As many of us suspected. Its Romney

2012 US election result accidently leaked

WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results - YouTube

You might be right.............and they're already starting to practice voter supression to get Mittens on the GOP ticket, because Maine would have gone to Ron Paul if that county and those cities had been allowed to have their vote counted.

He's a gonna save is from Satan.

But, I thought Obama was already our Messiah?

No..........according to the tea bagging evangelicals, Obama is the anti-Christ.
And Obama invaded Iraq, let the NOLA project get behind, leading to the destruction of a city, and an as of yet, an unknown number of deaths, and ALSO was in the White House when thousands were killed in a terrorist attack. Bush took out bin Laden of course. Kaddafi fell because Bush POSED so well as a soldier it scared him to death.

Issues we're facing:

*Stagnant economy

*Unemployment at 9%

*Prohibitively high health care costs

*Increasing amount of people relying on some kind of public assistance in order to survive (unemployment benefits, food stamps, etc.)

*Continued (and largely ignored) illegal immigration problems

*High deficits

*Outlandish public debt

Rick Santorum stands for:

*Obstructing accessibility to birth control

*Frequent abuse of earmarks and pork spending

*Religiously inspired legislating

*Bombing Iran

Call me crazy, but I don't see how any of that is going to restore prosperity to our country.

This happens to be a POLITICS forum s0n..........and as they say, reality is 99% perception.

$6.00 GAS

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-5.jpg

The numb will be wowed with all kinds of distraction by the media in the coming months..........keeping voters on an edge like we have a real horse race for an election.

Wont matter at the end of the day. People have short memories..........forget what $4.50/gallon gas did to America in late 2008.

Somebody's fucked and its not the GOP.:fu::fu::fu:

4.50/gal back in 2008, and yet.......the oil companies were posting record profits.

If they start posting record profits again, that will be proof positive that the president doesn't control gas prices, oil CEO's do.

What do you want to bet that come this summer, we're gonna hear about the oil companies posting record profits AGAIN?

Well, I can think of two things real easy.

If Rick Santorum won the election the do nothing President he replaced would be gone. That being said, if Rick Santorum won the election the other man, Mitt Romney, who seeks to dethrone said do nothing President would not be President.

Both of those are strong pluses on Rick Santorum's side.

Other than that, anything said (or purported to be said) by Rick Santorum is suspect as either misinformation presented by the media or campaign promises that are worth about as much as an ice cube in Antartica.

Immie

Getting obama out of office alone is a huge improvement.

No, that's the point. You wing nuts are up to your eyelids in Obama Derangement Syndrome that you actually think that anyone, including Santorum, is a better alternative. We may as well elect Miss Piggy, for all you care. Nobody wanted to pay attention to Buddy Roemer, but Santorum is apparently a good alternative? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Anybody IS better than Obama. Hell, I'd take Bush back at this point.

Getting obama out of office alone is a huge improvement.

No, that's the point. You wing nuts are up to your eyelids in Obama Derangement Syndrome that you actually think that anyone, including Santorum, is a better alternative. We may as well elect Miss Piggy, for all you care. Nobody wanted to pay attention to Buddy Roemer, but Santorum is apparently a good alternative? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Anybody IS better than Obama. Hell, I'd take Bush back at this point.

The best part of a Santorum Presidency would be the revival of dead baby jokes..

What's red and lies in all four corners of the room?
A baby that's been playing with a chainsaw.

Just can't get enough of those.. :clap2:

Forum List

Back