Please, someone tell me how Rick Santorum can do anything for our country

Inthemiddle

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
Issues we're facing:

*Stagnant economy

*Unemployment at 9%

*Prohibitively high health care costs

*Increasing amount of people relying on some kind of public assistance in order to survive (unemployment benefits, food stamps, etc.)

*Continued (and largely ignored) illegal immigration problems

*High deficits

*Outlandish public debt

Rick Santorum stands for:

*Obstructing accessibility to birth control

*Frequent abuse of earmarks and pork spending

*Religiously inspired legislating

*Bombing Iran

Call me crazy, but I don't see how any of that is going to restore prosperity to our country.

Why Santorum had a three continued victory in three states? He is benefitted by a leaking news. To deny the election is a planned game that Romney is a designated winner, the Republican organizer suddenly push Santorum to the leading position. For them, Santorum and Romney have no difference - a loyal puppet to the master. Do you know any difference between them? Here is the news they try to discount:

As many of us suspected. Its Romney

2012 US election result accidently leaked

WAR FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Diebold accidently leaks 2012 election results - YouTube

Make us a bigger laughingstock than we were under Bush?

And I agree with Elvis. I too like superfluous fucking.

Stop all the superfluous fucking and everything else will take care of itself.

Well:--good question---:lol::lol: Santorum has no voting record of FISCAL responsibility that's for certain--so I guess with his statements we're headed to this.

cath-lives-9.gif

• Banned
Getting obama out of office alone is a huge improvement.

No, that's the point. You wing nuts are up to your eyelids in Obama Derangement Syndrome that you actually think that anyone, including Santorum, is a better alternative. We may as well elect Miss Piggy, for all you care. Nobody wanted to pay attention to Buddy Roemer, but Santorum is apparently a good alternative? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

The woman should put her hands above the blanket where rick and ratz can see it.

The reason you can't see her hands is because she's too busy trying to bribe him not to molest her son. Not sure it's working, though.

No, that's the point. You wing nuts are up to your eyelids in Obama Derangement Syndrome that you actually think that anyone, including Santorum, is a better alternative. We may as well elect Miss Piggy, for all you care. Nobody wanted to pay attention to Buddy Roemer, but Santorum is apparently a good alternative? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Miss Piggy WOULD be better than we have now~!~~~~

Miss Piggy WOULD be better than we have now~!~~~~

yeah, and a ham sandwich would be even better! yuck yuck yuck

Issues we're facing:

*Stagnant economy

*Unemployment at 9%

*Prohibitively high health care costs

*Increasing amount of people relying on some kind of public assistance in order to survive (unemployment benefits, food stamps, etc.)

*Continued (and largely ignored) illegal immigration problems

*High deficits

*Outlandish public debt

Rick Santorum stands for:

*Obstructing accessibility to birth control

*Frequent abuse of earmarks and pork spending

*Religiously inspired legislating

*Bombing Iran

Call me crazy, but I don't see how any of that is going to restore prosperity to our country.

Crazy? I dunno.... full-of-shit? Definitely.

Crazy? I dunno.... full-of-shit? Definitely.

Well then, I'm sure you can explain that.

The issues I mentioned which aren't important issues facing our country are: ________________

The positions I mentioned that are not actually positions of Santorum are: ________________

All you have to do is fill in the blanks.

Forum List

Back