Please refute this experiment

I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

My 20 gallon fishtank was half full of water (H2O) the thermometer read 72.

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

An hour later, the thermometer still read 72.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.
Is your tank salt water? If so, drop some ice cubes in it and set up a heat lamp... then constrict a bio dome that can replicate an atmospheric habitat similar to earth. Then measure how the melting of the ice effects the currents, sea life, and weather patterns of your environment. Once you get all that going check back in and we can’t play with contaminants and how they effect the habitat

I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.
Now get another tank and put both outside in the sunshine. Put the Bromo in only one tank and get back to us. Feel free to drink the water with the Bromo, you seem a bit confused.
Classic leftist babble.

Sounds fishy
Denier!

Sounds fishy
Denier!
Henhe

Now get another tank and put both outside in the sunshine. Put the Bromo in only one tank and get back to us. Feel free to drink the water with the Bromo, you seem a bit confused.
Classic leftist babble.
You're right of course, science is so Left Wing.

That's awesome!!
When can we expect the weather to go back to normal?

That's awesome!!

It already is

Is your tank salt water? If so, drop some ice cubes in it and set up a heat lamp... then constrict a bio dome that can replicate an atmospheric habitat similar to earth. Then measure how the melting of the ice effects the currents, sea life, and weather patterns of your environment. Once you get all that going check back in and we can’t play with contaminants and how they effect the habitat

It's fresh water, Honey Boo Boo.

The experiment was merely to test for any increase in temperature from an increase in CO2 at the level that the AGW Cult tells us is already causing a Sixth Extinction Cycle.

That's awesome!!

It already is
Nope, it's not.

When will it be?

That's awesome!!

It already is
Nope, it's not.

When will it be?
Define “normal “

The experiment was merely to test for any increase in temperature from an increase in CO2 at the level that the AGW Cult tells us is already causing a Sixth Extinction Cycle.
Oh... well then in that case your test failed to simulate the conditions of our habitat and is this yielding irrelevant results. Keep trying.

I do not know, but the experiment difference seems to be the difference between CO2 in the ocean and CO2 in the atmosphere that is being bombarded by the Sun's spectrum of light.

I don't think CO2 is the problem, because that is what the plants need. I think it is Carbon Monoxide that is a problem.
Carbon monoxide is a microscopic part of the air we breath. That's why we don't all die!

Oh... well then in that case your test failed to simulate the conditions of our habitat and is this yielding irrelevant results. Keep trying.

The Experiment holds it's first test! Slade agrees that there is no increase in temperature!

That's awesome!!

It already is
Nope, it's not.

When will it be?

We're already normal!

Is snow a thing of the past? No

Guam tipped over? No

Arctic ice free? No

Antarctica all melted? No

The Experiment holds it's first test! Slade agrees that there is no increase in temperature!

Oh good, I guess since we are now just making up declarations for eachother we can move this thread into satire and proceed.

CrusaderFrank admits his experiment was actually dropping a number two into the toilet while taking his own temperature. No temperature change was recorded

Oh good, I guess since we are now just making up declarations for eachother we can move this thread into satire and proceed.

CrusaderFrank admits his experiment was actually dropping a number two into the toilet while taking his own temperature. No temperature change was recorded

Did you post an experiment showing any increase?

No?

Was that a no?

Did you post an experiment showing any increase?

No?

Was that a no?

Uhh why would I need to do that?

unlike you, I took the temperature of the toilet water before and after the number two and it definitely went up

Classic leftist babble.
You're right of course, science is so Left Wing.
More babble, but you are partly right. Many scientists will provide data the vermin they work for want to see. The only thing people cannot manipulate in this world is math.

Should be easy for you to post an experiment showing a temperature increase, right?

Should be easy for you to post an experiment showing a temperature increase, right?

Very easy. I just did... you didn’t read my post? You need to take the water temp not your own... that’s where you mess yours up.

Forum List

Back