Please move “Final Solution for Jews” to Rubber Room or Badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
In a post just 35 minutes ago by Don’t Taz Me, he outlined that the “clean start” rules means that INFLAMMATORY words must not be in a thread title.

The phrase “Final Solution” refers to Hitler’s attempt to genocide the Jews, and using it in a title, in the midst of raging antisemitism, is certainly inflammatory. It has attracted the usual Jew-haters, with one even saying we need a Final Solution to the Jews, and we need it soon.

I realize this forum has become very inviting to HAMAS supporters, but please….let’s apply the rules equally. The title is inflammatory and designed to bait.

I have searched the thread title you quoted and can't find it. Can you link it, please? I'd like to mention it to someone.

Edit: Found it.

I have searched the thread title you quoted and can't find it. Can you link it, please? I'd like to mention it to someone.

I’m not sure how to link….but it’s in Politics, entitled “Final Solution to the Jews,” started on November 1 by one of the antisemites.

I’m not sure how to link….but it’s in Politics, entitled “Final Solution to the Jews,” started on November 1 by one of the antisemites.
Let’s be serious. There is not one chance in the universe that the word choice was anything less than deliberately chosen to be as miserably offensive as possible.

Let’s be serious. There is not one chance in the universe that the word choice was anything less than deliberately chosen to be as miserably offensive as possible.
Of course. And that it’s been allowed to stand is a travesty, especially now since one of the mods pointed out that inflammatory language in a title (in referring to a different thread) violates the forum’s rules.

Here's a link. Thread started by one of the most odious leftists.

The funny thing is that the site administrator claims to believe that his moderators are doing a good job.

Some are. Sometimes. Others are not; ever.

I had a wonderful experience today with a senior mod. Different issue. Different perpetrator. Will share details privately.

It’s gotten pretty bad, with one antisemite advocating for a new Final Solution, using those words, and saying we need to implement it soon.

P.S. I stopped engaging in the threads as a result of how bad it got, but I now have a new way to fight Jew-hate.
The Final Solution should be implemented ASAP. Figure it out, implement it.
More important things like child drag queens.

I had a wonderful experience today with a senior mod. Different issue. Different perpetrator. Will share details privately.

As I say. Some mods. Sometimes.

I even kind of like a couple of mods with whom I rarely agree.

But the mods who misuse their petty little authority here by removing posts they merely dislike but who will ignore rules violations for the poste they happen to agree with, those are the mods who bring the board down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back