Please Keep Hitlery Front and Center

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Brazile Urges Clinton to 'Stay on the Battlefield,' Use 'Invaluable Experience' to Help Dems

Donna Brazile said Thursday she hopes Hillary Clinton "stays on the battlefield" and uses her "invaluable experience" to help the country during the midterm elections.

The former Democratic National Committee interim chair told Dana Perino that Clinton knows what Americans should be doing in the 21st century and wants her not to back down.

One thing I can agree on...

Hitlery's experience at losing elections has been the most valuable thing about her. I don't believe anyone else has alienated more people that that sociopath hag. PLEASE.... Keep her at the front holding the banner of collective malaise and decline. The irritating sound of her voice alone will ensure continued democrook loses.

30bf5f53440175f93f102b039259a0dd.jpg

Then again who is going to pick the banner up now? Fauxcahontas?

LOL...

I love how the dumb bitch isn’t smart enough to know how her lies can come back to bite her in that fat ass....lol

I agree with Brazile, Clinton needs to stay in the public eye, keep talking, flattering the voters, using her invaluable success and experience to help the Democrats.

I agree with Brazile, Clinton needs to stay in the public eye, keep talking, flattering the voters, using her invaluable success and experience to help the Democrats.

I agree. The longer she's in the stoplight, the longer her supporters are embarrassed by her and the farther they separate themselves from her.

• Banned
I agree. The longer she's in the stoplight, the longer her supporters are embarrassed by her and the farther they separate themselves from her.

I don't believe her supports are cognitive enough to recognize the fact they should be embarrassed. Look at the vacuous drones posting here on the forum who continue to defend her. They haven't separated from her, they've dung in and separated themselves from reality.

There are some bed wetters who never liked her to begin with, not because they have any disagreement with her but because she is a repulsive piece of shit. They're still stupid enough to vote for her though. The only people on the left who want her to go away are the sociopaths who know that she repels more people than she inspires. They only care about promoting regressive policy and furthering the decline of the country. They don't give a shit who mindless democrook zealots hail as the cult leader as long as the destruction of the country continues.

Best way to "defend" the orange fuck head........Keep attacking Clinton........LOL

I don't believe her supports are cognitive enough to recognize the fact they should be embarrassed. Look at the vacuous drones posting here on the forum who continue to defend her. They haven't separated from her, they've dung in and separated themselves from reality.

There are some bed wetters who never liked her to begin with, not because they have any disagreement with her but because she is a repulsive piece of shit. They're still stupid enough to vote for her though. The only people on the left who want her to go away are the sociopaths who know that she repels more people than she inspires. They only care about promoting regressive policy and furthering the decline of the country. They don't give a shit who mindless democrook zealots hail as the cult leader as long as the destruction of the country continues.

Honestly, I'm not seeing that. Most of the time when you bring up the subject of Hillary, they don't want to talk about her.

Obama is a different story though: They still think he was the greatest thing since white bread.

Honestly, I'm not seeing that. Most of the time when you bring up the subject of Hillary, they don't want to talk about her.

Obama is a different story though: They still think he was the greatest thing since white bread.
Oh hell........you did it now......they will be calling you Racist.........LOL

The saying is sliced bread BTW

Oh hell........you did it now......they will be calling you Racist.........LOL

The saying is sliced bread BTW

Ok then: Half-white bread. or more like Oreo cookie bread: Black on the outside and white on the inside. :biggrin:

Difference of perspective I suppose.

Then again I don't talk to these sniveling pukes. I just ridicule them. I've always felt that arguing with them was as useful as arguing with a parrot, except that the parrot can learn knew things and is more intellectually curious and honest.

While Ms. Brazile is at it, making oh so useful recommendations, let's hope she'll next rally the party to expand its use of Superdelegates to further dilute the will of the people. After all, isn't that what democracy is all about?

Forum List

Back