Please help Alabama!

Why would the Great Douche stop on weather maps?

upload_2019-9-6_16-29-14.png

The residents of Alabama are suffering. They have fallen victim to a black Sharpe that invaded their state.

If you can help....call 777-555-trump or go to www.trumpknowsall.com

SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD!

I don't get it. What's a "black Sharpe"?

Why are the residents of Alabama suffering? Dorian didn't make it that way, did it?

www.trumpknowsall.com is also a bogus website.

Your humor is not funny.

So the word Satire is foreign to you?

Foreign satire is foreign to me. Maybe I don't get it because I don't understand it. Or maybe it's just not funny.

The residents of Alabama are suffering. They have fallen victim to a black Sharpe that invaded their state.

Why are the residents of Alabama suffering? Dorian didn't make it that way, did it?

Your humor is not funny.

You are as Dumb as trump.....

Wait. Trump is dumb? Didn't he amass tens of millions of dollars, win an impossible Republican primary and then go on to win a presidential election?

What do smart people do?

"Smart people" bleed through the eyes like Creepy Uncle Joe, or trip down stairways like that post-menopausal ratbag Hillary.

They also lose elections to "dumb people" like Donald J. Trump.

God bless that magnificent orange bastard. Best President this country has ever had.

Your humor is not funny.

Wait. Trump is dumb? Didn't he amass tens of millions of dollars, win an impossible Republican primary and then go on to win a presidential election?

What do smart people do?
Who said that fat donnie amassed tens of millions of dollars?

Time for your remedial math lesson:

$3.1 billion dollars is a bigger number than "millions of dollars."

Donald Trump Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

"The Fake News Media was fixated on the fact that I properly said, at the beginnings of Hurricane Dorian, that in addition to Florida & other states, Alabama may also be grazed or hit. They went Crazy, hoping against hope that I made a mistake (which I didn’t). Check out maps!

This nonsense has never happened to another President. Four days of corrupt reporting, still without an apology. But there are many things that the Fake News Media has not apologized to me for, like the Witch Hunt, or SpyGate! The LameStream Media and their Democrat partner should start playing it straight. It would be so much better for our Country!" - President Trump

Your humor is not funny.

The butt hurt it has triggered among the Cult45 in this thread is funny. :auiqs.jpg:

A new name for Donnie....

Sharpie in Chief

You’re a loser

There is a law against promoting false weather reports....trump is the LOSER!

The three year old cannot admit he made a mistake....so he decided to change the hurricane forecast map to match his lie.....LOSER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

There is? Then the weather people in MA should all be in jail. They are wrong as often as they are right. You’re dumb.

Sharpie in Chief

You’re a loser

The three year old cannot admit he made a mistake....so he decided to change the hurricane forecast map to match his lie.....LOSER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

There is? Then the weather people in MA should all be in jail. They are wrong as often as they are right. You’re dumb.

Not dumb enough to vote for a three year old.....

Sharpie in Chief

You’re a loser

Not dumb enough to vote for a three year old.....

You have to be at least 35. So...you’re a dumbass.

You have major tds lol I love it
You have major tds lol I love it
Alabama doesn't start with a "T".....prove me wrong.
Are you still triggered from yesterday ? Lol
Not at all....prove me wrong. :71:
Well I’m
Still in your head lol
Still haven't proved me wrong. What's the problem?
Lol sure

Your humor is not funny.

What do smart people do?

He was GIVEN MILLIONS....has bankrupted businesses multiple times....and won a presidential election with the aid of a foreign adversary....but you keep drooling over the three year old....THE SHARPIE KING!

Why are you trying to make it more impressive? You are a f****** retard.

Now, NOAA did provide a graphic in that statement that shows the probability of Tropical-Storm-Force-Winds striking Alabama and at 8 PM on Sunday — the day of the NWS Birmingham tweet — NOAA still showed a portion of Alabama in the 5%-10% range:

But even with President Trump now showing he was technically correct, the media is already set to ask more questions:

Forum List

Back