Please have an open mind, and watch this.

American zealots aren't much different than Hitler. They blame Jews for the death of Jesus. They hate gay people and anyone practicing anything but Christianity. The Nazi party didn't exclusively hate Jews, they hated anyone not willing to conform to their set of beliefs.

Everyone has a right to a home. Don't get me wrong. I don't condone violence based merely on 1000 year old mythology and suggestions of control; but what right does America have criticizing other countries?

The same right they have to criticize us.

And when you compare the numbers of "American zealots" to the numbers of fanatical muslim jihadists, you can see where the real threat lies.

Add to that the fact that even American zealots don't view every country with a Christian in them as their territory. Nor do the Jews view every country with a Jew in it as a country they have a right to invade and take over. Muslims, I'm afraid that's their whole schtick.

They're like fungus. Get a spore in and spread....

How Jesus-like that post was... Damn, I could almost see the other cheek turn!

Like FUNGUS, eh?

Indeed, let's generalize that it's the MUSLIMS that automatically hate people for the sake of their religious identity... I'm betting the irony is lost on you here too.

:D

Forum List

Back