Please explain why there is no travel ban from ebola countries...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, the head of the CDC is lying...he works for obama and used to work for bloomberg...he says that if we banned flights from ebola countries then the disease would spread faster...I know...lefty logic...he said banning travel from these countries would mean we couldn't help them fight the disease which would cause it to spread faster...

Okay...explain how banning travel out of these countries prevents us from sending special medical teams into those countries...and then just flying out those medical teams...and quarantining them for 21 days when the come home...I know...lefty lying again...

Explain how taking a temperature upon arrival does anything to find those infected....the disease has a minimum gestation period of 8-9 days and as long as 21 days...if someone is infected and travels within 8 days...he will not present with a fever...until the day he is no longer at the airport...

these leftists can't even lie effectively....but when the hollywood, and the news media lie for you...it is easier to just lie, knowing you won't be challenged....

The idiot at CDC said that a travel ban would only make the disease spread faster. His idiot Boss said that it's OK to get on a bus when you're infected with Ebola

Do you wonder why I keep buying MREs from Mountain House?

Forum List

Back