Please excuse yourself

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
I saw this and thought it was just funny, but uncomfortable for some reason also.

It looked like a SNL skit gone bad.... :lol: I guess Stevie got a taste of his own goofy meds.

But I still found it classless on Conyers part.

Stephen Colbert draws attention to self, then farmworkers during Hill appearance | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Besides.... he should never have been asked to be there in the first place!

But I still found it classless on Conyers part. They invited him there.... what a bunch of scummy elitists!

Thanks Madeline,

It was like they invited a clown to come to their stupid party and report on something VERY seriuos to us out here in the real world. He made a mockery of it and them, and then he was asked to leave the party.... what a bunch of elite turds.

Congress does some really stupid stuff. Colbert is a comedian, what did they expect to gain from him taking up our time? Of course it can't be any worse of a time waster than many of the things congress sticks their nose into......

Conyers, who I loath did not invite him , Zoe Lofgren did and she insist he stay, Conyers did the right thing for once. A rare thing indeed.
It was not funny, it was pathetic and lame .
I never liked clowns .

Conyers, who I loath did not invite him , Zoe Lofgren did and she insist he stay, Conyers did the right thing for once. A rare thing indeed.
I never liked clowns .

Dont get me wrong... I thought he did the right thing too.

I just thought it was classless to ask him to leave "after" he made a mockery of the process. He (Colbert) should've never been allowed to be there in the 1st place.

I saw this and thought it was just funny, but uncomfortable for some reason also.

It looked like a SNL skit gone bad.... :lol: I guess Stevie got a taste of his own goofy meds.

But I still found it classless on Conyers part.

Stephen Colbert draws attention to self, then farmworkers during Hill appearance | The Upshot Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Besides.... he should never have been asked to be there in the first place!

But I still found it classless on Conyers part. They invited him there.... what a bunch of scummy elitists!

I like Colbert. I think he's funny. I get the joke.

I too saw his appearance. Rather than laugh, I found myself asking, WTF? I had hoped that he would have had something to contribute to the proceedings. This was obviously not the case.

While I believe Congress has earned all the mockery it receives, I think Elmo did more for his cause than Colbert has done for farmworkers.

I never liked clowns .

Dont get me wrong... I thought he did the right thing too.

I just thought it was classless to ask him to leave "after" he made a mockery of the process. He (Colbert) should've never been allowed to be there in the 1st place.

I wasnt aware of anyone asking him to leave after his set, Im sure he knew it was time to go.
Im sure he now really is appreciates the mindnumbed sycophants who salivate to hear the next pearl of dullness that falls from his lisp.

Forum List

Back