Please clarify rule about PMs

Hey, don't y'all be hatin on total whores.

If it weren't for total whores, my college experience would've likely been far less fulfilling. :D

It has recently come to my attention that in some cases posting the title of a PM is the same thing as posting the contents of a PM.

If that is true, fine, but I would like to see it written by someone in an official capacity.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter. It is difficult to follow the rules when the rules are murky.

:eusa_eh:

Very simple. Women get it then they bitch.

It has recently come to my attention that in some cases posting the title of a PM is the same thing as posting the contents of a PM.

If that is true, fine, but I would like to see it written by someone in an official capacity.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter. It is difficult to follow the rules when the rules are murky.

Which is an interesting question considering that I have seen people post the contents of PMs from reputation comments and that seems to be okay. So is it just reputation comment pms that are okay to post?

Wrong. It is not okay. Y'all post on a political message board and consider yourselves bright. Try to be at least brighter than the obvious, huh?

o dont be putting nothing in a pm that you dont want shared...cant the admins/mods read them....

now cant you post an pm if both parties agree?

my pms are pretty tame .... an occasion moron...dumbass..things like that.nothing really earth moving...

We cannot. Why the left keeps perpetrating that myth beats me. If we HAD the tool to read them I would disable it.

Privacy is privacy.

o dont be putting nothing in a pm that you dont want shared...cant the admins/mods read them....

my pms are pretty tame .... an occasion moron...dumbass..things like that.nothing really earth moving...

We cannot. Why the left keeps perpetrating that myth beats me. If we HAD the tool to read them I would disable it.

Privacy is privacy.

i have heard this from more than the left....but you continue to be a tool and think its all just the left blah blah blah...

and its good to know that they are truly private

As a corollary...can we even mention the fact that we received a PM from someone?

For example: "Ravi PMed me last night at 7:06pm."

The above questions have yet to be answered by the overlords.

Regards,
xotoxi

This discussion is going better than I anticipated. I thought everyone would be bleeding and cramping up by now. Most of us are always irritable.

As a corollary...can we even mention the fact that we received a PM from someone?

For example: "Ravi PMed me last night at 7:06pm."

The above questions have yet to be answered by the overlords.

Regards,
xotoxi

i didn't see where the actual op question was answered either

Privacy is privacy.

i have heard this from more than the left....but you continue to be a tool and think its all just the left blah blah blah...

and its good to know that they are truly private

Okay ... the left and conspiracy theorists then. And in 5 years, I've not been accused once by anyone the right.

The point though is, unless I change your password and log into your account, I cannot read your PMs. I CAN however, blind delete everything in your inbox or every PM you have sent. I have only done that when PMs malicious to this board and/or staff are reported to me.

I don't accuse anyone on the left of doing anything they don't do. If you call pointing out the glaringly obvious being a tool ... so be it.

...then why does it not appear in a response when one uses the quote function?

It must be a glitch in the system.

Forum List

Back