Please clarify rule about PMs

See, somebody went to all the trouble of creating personal and visitor messages so you could go around and share the contents. NOT

For those who are stupid enough to post personal stuff even in a PM...ARE YOU NUTS???
It is like a sex tape.

who the hell are you pming???? sex tape?? lol....mine dont read like a sex tape....

as i understand 'the rules' ....you cannot post the contents of a pm without the other persons agreeing...like you...i would see no problem with posting the title...

My guess is a title can be considered part of the contents.

Sure it can be. And I also suppose an address label could be considered part of the contents of your next order from Amazon.com. :lol:

The zipper of your pants is considered part of your genitals.

What if someone makes a PM and disguises it as an automatically generated rep message...and then you share it...and they complain?

Will the poster be banned for sharing a PM? Or will they receive amnesty because they were deceived?

In a related question, if a person has sex with an underage person who said they were 18 and showed a fake drivers license, would the person be given amnesty because they were deceived?

okay i can see the title being part of the pm

now if both parties agree can a pm be made public?

Seems reasonable. The problem would be, if the person didn't make a disclaimer post on the thread, you end up with a PM approval that you can't disclose. Er...ah...yeah.

Forum List

Back