Playboy deletes its Facebook accounts

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Good, fuck Zuckerberg.

Playboy deletes its Facebook accounts

Playboy issued a press release late Tuesday night to announce its withdrawal from Facebook. It has deactivated the Playboy accounts that Playboy Enterprises manages, directly affecting some 25 million fans, according to the company. Playboy becomes the latest company to join the call to #DeleteFacebook after the Cambridge Analytica scandal, punctuated on Friday by Elon Musk’s order to remove Tesla and SpaceX pages from Zuckerberg’s social media juggernaut.

Now would be a good time for some competition for little Jeff, now that he's been exposed for his betrayal of everyone's trust.

Playboy still exists? :dunno:

My understanding is that you can't "delete" Nosebook. It's like a cyber-barnacle.

My understanding is that you can't "delete" Nosebook. It's like a cyber-barnacle.
I don't use FB or visit Playboy, so I'm not sure how the two get connected. Can you explain?

I don't use FB or visit Playboy, so I'm not sure how the two get connected. Can you explain?

No, sure can't. I don't do Nosebook either and I haven't heard about Playboy as an existing entity since Hefner died. But what I've always heard is that once you've been infected by Nosebook, they have whatever data you gave them up to that point and there's no erasing it.

Apparently this business, and others, had Nosebook accounts, for whatever reason, and they're opting out of continuing with it. Maybe it will be a trend. Couldn't happen to a more useless technology.

Forum List

Back