Planned Parenthood’s Roots Predate Margaret Sanger

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The MSM made sure that Democrat horror stories got plenty of coverage when they were trying to pass the ACA. Were it not for FOX —— Planned Parenthood’s horrors would not have been mentioned by talking heads on the other networks at all. Conversely, Democrat medical horror stories were run day and night trying to implement socialized medicine.

NOTE: Rep. Louise Slaughter (D. New York) had to be the funniest woman in Congress. If not the funniest surely the dumbest. Slaughter is the genius who told the false teeth story. Go to the video and see for yourself.

Democrats told so many horror stories trying to sell the ACA, I was convinced Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff were top Democrat party strategists. Karloff and Legosi appeared in a number of movies; none more appropriate to Planned Parenthood than The Body Snatchers:

Storyline

In Edinburgh in 1831, Dr. Wolfe MacFarlane runs a medical school where Donald Fettes is a student. Fettes is interested in helping a young girl who has lost the use of her legs. He is certain that MacFarlane's surgical skills could be put to great use but he is reluctant to do so. The good Dr. MacFarlane has a secret that soon becomes all too obvious to young Fettes, who has only recently been promoted as his assistant: he has been paying a local cabbie, John Gray, to supply him with dead bodies for anatomical research. Gray constantly harasses MacFarlane and clearly has a hold over him dating to a famous trial many years before where Gray refused to identify the man for whom he was robbing graves. Fettes isn't aware of any of this but soon realizes exactly how Gray obtains the bodies they use in their anatomy classes.

NOTE: I wonder if that hit TV show Grey’s Anatomy took its title from the fictional John Gray.

Question: Is any law enforcement agency looking into selling body parts going to medical schools for use in anatomy classes rather than research “to save lives” as Democrats claim?:

But some corporations and academic institutions suddenly are treating the nation’s biggest abortion provider as a pariah.

Colorado State University officials this week insisted it’s “just not true” that the school purchased parts of aborted babies from StemExpress, one of the companies identified in the sting videos released by the Center for Medical Progress.

Coke, Xerox, Ford retreat from Planned Parenthood
Posted By Bob Unruh On 07/26/2015

Coke Xerox Ford retreat from Planned Parenthood

And just like Planned Parenthood, grave robbers of old took to murder. The only difference is that grave robbers supplied their customers with the entire body while Planned Parenthood runs a chop-shop. These two were defendants in the most famous case supplying bodies for profit:

220px-Hare_and_Burke_drawing.jpg

Hare and Burke​

Does this remind you of Planned Parenthood’s sales force?:

Contemporary accounts suggest that Burke was perceived as the more intelligent of the two, and was therefore presumed to have taken the lead in their crimes. After visiting both men in their cells, Christopher North described them in Blackwood's Magazine (March 1829):- although there was "nothing repulsive" about Burke who was "certainly not deficient in intellect", he was "steeped in hypocrisy and deceit; his collected and guarded demeanour, full of danger and guile", a "cool, calculating, callous and unrelenting villain"; Hare, on the other hand, was "the most brutal man ever subjected to my sight, and at first look seemingly an idiot." Comparing the two women, he observed that Mrs Hare "had more of the she-devil".

I would be remiss if I failed to remind readers that a grave robber was Victor Frankenstein’s supplier:

images

One final observation. The dubious profession of robbing graves has come a long way since Burke and Hare.

Last edited:
Let us not forget the assistance of Marty Feldman in acquiring the brain of Abby Normal

This is the best petition I’ve seen in a long time:

Margaret Sanger’s memory ought to be as big an issue as the Confederate Battle Flag.​

August 11, 2015
Black ministers petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Margaret Sanger
By Thomas Lifson

Blog Black ministers petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Margaret Sanger

Coloring Sanger brown to hide her beliefs is the shrewdest joke of all. I'll wager that 90 percent of the visitors who walk by Sanger's bust think she was brown or black:

195099_5_.jpg

How come angry shit-disturbers are shooting at cops?

UPDATE

141111margaretsanger.jpg

Margaret Sanger lobbying Congress, 1932

The Smithsonian in Washington, D.C., has affirmed that an honor to Margaret Sanger, the known eugenicist and Planned Parenthood founder who once warned that people should not be allowed to know that her goal was to reduce the number of blacks, will remain in place.

“Ironically, Sanger’s bust is featured in the NPG’s ‘Struggle for Justice’ exhibit, alongside two of America’s most celebrated and authentic champions of equal rights – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks,” the pastors wrote. “If Sanger had her way, MLK and Rosa Parks would not have been born.”

Smithsonian: Sanger bust stays
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 08/14/2015 @ 9:00 pm

Smithsonian Sanger bust stays

This is the best petition I’ve seen in a long time:

Margaret Sanger’s memory ought to be as big an issue as the Confederate Battle Flag.​

August 11, 2015
Black ministers petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Margaret Sanger
By Thomas Lifson

Blog Black ministers petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Margaret Sanger

Coloring Sanger brown to hide her beliefs is the shrewdest joke of all. I'll wager that 90 percent of the visitors who walk by Sanger's bust think she was brown or black:

195099_5_.jpg
No, not black ministers, a right wing nut job black minister, EW Jackson, who once claimed that participating in Yoga leads to satan worship; that children's birth defects are caused by their parents sinning Stand America is a PAC of right wingers who put the black face up to the public. The other contributors there are all white right wingers.

Forum List

Back