Huckabee's Diabetes cure contract comes to an end.

R

rdean

Mike Huckabee Cures Diabetes With Snake Oil - The Daily Beast

From the organization that paid Huckabee to tell other Christians cinnamon cures diabetes, there are some other doozies besides these:

Cinnamon rolls contain a secret, diabetes-fighting ingredient!

Your spice cabinet holds still other magic bullets!

And others are:

Barton’s all natural erectile dysfunction cure,NaturallyStiff.com.

The (kidney stone) treatment requires kidney stone sufferers to drink 72 ounces of Coca-Cola as quickly as possible, followed by a half-pound of steamed and pureed asparagus.
This, Barton and others have attested, can cure kidney stones.

--------------------------------

So Huckabee is selling scams to the US and he wants to be president????
This is who Republicans trust?

cinnamon+rolls.jpg

bon_appetit.png

Now he can go back to being honest? Or can he?

does he have a cure for assholes who say something about someone but just cant seem to back it up?...
I don't pay enough attention to you to even know what you are talking about.
for a guy who doesnt pay attention to me you sure seem to reply to what i say enough times....will you ever be an honest person here?...how can you call people liars when you are one yourself?.....do you know what the word HYPOCRITE means?....

does he have a cure for assholes who say something about someone but just cant seem to back it up?...
for a guy who doesnt pay attention to me you sure seem to reply to what i say enough times....will you ever be an honest person here?...how can you call people liars when you are one yourself?.....do you know what the word HYPOCRITE means?....
I reply to you strictly for the entertainment value. Now, wipe off that keyboard before the foam makes the keys stick.
xGtofwH.gif

I reply to you strictly for the entertainment value. Now, wipe off that keyboard before the foam makes the keys stick.
xGtofwH.gif
thats exactly why you get the respect you get around here dumbass....you are considered entertainment....but you are too stupid to realize that...hey you got that proof yet dipshit?....when you get it let me know....

Huckabee's diabetes cure is old news. Imagine that.

149328033_XS.jpg

Ur sugar and alloxan in the bleached white flour in/on the cinnamon rolls would offset the regenerative ingredient which is for the most part is the epicatechin in the cinnamon. Those extra goodies thwart the advantages gained through the protective effects of the cinnamon for ur pancreas.

1. Trimer procyanidin oligomers contribute to the protective effects of cinnamon extracts on pancreatic β-cells in vitro

PubMed Central

Sun, Peng; Wang, Ting; Chen, Lu; Yu, Bang-wei; Jia, Qi; Chen, Kai-xian; Fan, Hui-min; Li, Yi-ming; Wang, He-yao

2016-01-01

Aim: Cinnamon extracts rich in procyanidin oligomers have shown to improve pancreatic β-cell function in diabetic db/db mice. The aim of this study was to identify the active compounds in extracts from two species of cinnamon responsible for the pancreatic β-cell protection in vitro. Methods: Cinnamon extracts were prepared from Cinnamomum tamala (CT-E) and Cinnamomum cassia (CC-E). Six compounds procyanidin B2 (cpd1), (−)-epicatechin (cpd2), cinnamtannin B1 (cpd3), procyanidin C1 (cpd4), parameritannin A1 (cpd5) and cinnamtannin D1 (cpd6) were isolated from the extracts. INS-1 pancreatic β-cells were exposed to palmitic acid (PA) or H2O2 to induce lipotoxicity and oxidative stress. Cell viability and apoptosis as well as ROS levels were assessed. Glucose-stimulated insulin secretion was examined in PA-treated β-cells and murine islets. Results: CT-E, CC-E as well as the compounds, except cpd5, did not cause cytotoxicity in the β-cells up to the maximum dosage using in this experiment. CT-E and CC-E (12.5–50 μg/mL) dose-dependently increased cell viability in both PA- and H2O2-treated β-cells, and decreased ROS accumulation in H2O2-treated β-cells. CT-E caused more prominent β-cell protection than CC-E. Furthermore, CT-E (25 and 50 μg/mL) dose-dependently increased glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in PA-treated β-cells and murine islets, but CC-E had little effect. Among the 6 compounds, trimer procyanidins cpd3, cpd4 and cpd6 (12.5–50 μmol/L) dose-dependently increased the cell viability and decreased ROS accumulation in H2O2-treated β-cells. The trimer procyanidins also increased glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in PA-treated β-cells. Conclusion: Trimer procyanidins in the cinnamon extracts contribute to the pancreatic β-cell protection, thus to the anti-diabetic activity. PMID:27238208

Forum List

Back