Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies : ZoNation Read mo

So, you have a contract from the babies being shredded stating that they are okay with being killed and their parts used for the good of all?

Do you have a contract from the fetuses saying they don't want to be aborted? Your logic is totally moronic.
Given that the first instinct of any living creature is to live and survive.....I'd have to say you don't understand logic very well....

What is wrong with people wanting to know the truth about PP?
Who pays their lobbyists?

The truth about PP is known...they are a known quantity...they are subject audits by the Government...you seem to have ZERO curiosity or Questions about the people behind those attack videos...why is that ? are you not curious about who they are who pays for them etc ?

PP pays for lobbyists. Why do you think that is?
I always want to listen to all sides of an argument, and I don't really blame the makers of the videos for what the PP people had to say. It was evident.
As I've said, I'm not trying to overturn Roe vs. Wade. I believe women should be responsible for their choices and decisions, but I also believe that the public should be aware of what goes on behind closed doors that concerns our tax dollars.
PP pays for lobbyist and what does that mean to you..." of course they do ....I suppose none of the anti abortion organizations use lobbyist..because PP gets public funds they are subject to being audited by Government accountants ....these are efforts by hard core political operatives on behalf of shadowy people to ban legal abortions...

Planned Parenthood spent 3.4 million lobbying during President Obama's 1st term. They lobbied the Dept. of State during Hillary Clinton's tenure there and they received tens of millions of dollars from foreign policy agencies over the past few years.
Clinton attacked the Mexico City Policy, which bans federal funding of abortions overseas. Her husband revoked the policy during his presidency, and President Obama lifted the ban upon taking office in 2008. Quid pro quo?
I do my research and I have questions, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

I'm pro-choice, but I have questions concerning the PP videos and abortion p

You do realize that the video conservatives were showing about Planned Parenthood was edited, right? So, what questions do you have concerning the PP videos and abortion?

Would you prefer that fetal organs/parts/tissue just be discarded in a trash bin, or instead do what they are doing and helping people in so many ways?

I'm pro-choice, but I have questions concerning the PP videos and abortion p

You do realize that the video conservatives were showing about Planned Parenthood was edited, right? So, what questions do you have concerning the PP videos and abortion?

Would you prefer that fetal organs/parts/tissue just be discarded in a trash bin, or instead do what they are doing and helping people in so many ways?
How many times are you going to use 'the tapes were edited?' Have you watched the unedited versions?
Care to point out the differences?
What organs are being given to research?

He never watched any of the tapes that has already been established.
I don't know who you are talking about, but if you are talking about me, I'm not a he, and I have watched it....so don't go making yourself to be a liar, too.

Good tune, false comparison

I don't think so.

If they're turning around selling off organs they are a 'for' profit organization.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That is not true. If all you are getting is money to pay for the labor and necessary items to support the use of organs and tissue, you're not making money and if you are not making money, it's not for profit. Who do you think should pay for all of that? Taxpayers? If you needed a heart transplant, you feel that it should be done for you for free?
That's interesting, since conservatives claim they don't like free stuff.

Even buying equipment with proceeds from selling the organs makes them a 'for' profit organization.

That's called assets.

So again... Where does the money go paychecks or assets? Either way it's a for-profit organization.

*****SMILE*****

If the only money your "business" is making is going toward equipment.....you don't have much of a business and you're not making a profit. For a conservative you should know a bit more about running a business, since you all are such capitalists.

images

You're the one saying that the money was going towards equipment.

You've provided no proof of such to dissuade me from believing that the money isn't being used to line the pockets of those involved in the sale of these organs.

However I might be persuaded that it's doing both. In which case the agency becomes a 'for' profit organization benefiting off the sale of free parts.

So it all just leads back to progressives wanting to make money off the plight of others.

*****SMILE*****

Another out of context classic.

Mission Accomplished Planned Parenthood Attacks Coordinated by High-Ranking Republican Operatives

shutterstock_180292484-375x250.jpg

Planned Parenthood is certainly the target, but its destruction is not the goal, any more than destroying ACORN was the true goal back in 2008. Destruction would be a happy side effect, but the true goal is to destroy the pathway for women to have access to legal and safe abortions. (Christopher Halloran / Shutterstock.com)

11846530_1008960919125773_8625959826289102920_n.jpg
And ted cruz ain't that guy.

So, you have a contract from the babies being shredded stating that they are okay with being killed and their parts used for the good of all?

Do you have a contract from the fetuses saying they don't want to be aborted? Your logic is totally moronic.
Given that the first instinct of any living creature is to live and survive.....I'd have to say you don't understand logic very well....
The problem there is fetuses have not developed those instincts.and you dare to talk shit about other posters knowledge and use of logic.

The problem there is fetuses have not developed those instincts.and you dare to talk shit about other posters knowledge and use of logic.
Of course it has...We are NOT talking about a clump of cells, are we?

What? You don't have any proof that fetuses have instincts. Animals have instincts, but humans have reflexes. I believe you are delusional. An animal will hunt for food because that is an instinct for survival, a newborn baby can't hunt for food for survival, it is totally dependent on the mother. A fetus doesn't even know it is hungry. Many premies don't cry when they are hungry. So, you may think you have logic, but it is skewed.

Well, that should be easy to prove. Why don't you post a link showing that fetuses have instincts.....I'll wait.

These videos are not from idealist and noble activist...these are professional hard core hard bitten political operatives with a central command control of GOP politicians with an agenda to outlaw legal abortions........
Lying for Jesus is a form of pious fraud which happens when some Christians believe that falsifying information is acceptable if that brings people to Jesus or somehow supports his historicity, saintliness or supposed godliness.

• It is common for American evangelical Christians to claim the United States was founded as a Christian nation. The book "Liars for Jesus" by Chris Rodda details and refutes these claims. This one rests on even worse theological grounds than the above, as it has nearly zero chance of actually bringing souls to Christ, but hey, politics.
  • Dishonesty by creationists, particularly young Earth creationists (YEC), is well known and documented elsewhere; even at least one Christian acknowledges that it happens. YEC dishonesty simply demonstrates the lack of honest evidence for the YEC position.[5] There was a large amount of deceit surrounding Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.[6]
  • Misleading statistics were and are used by some conservative Christians to argue that gay men have shorter life expectancies than they really have.[7]
  • The photograph of Phan Thi Kim Phuc.[wp] Reverend John Plummer made a ton of money and was able to bring many, many people 'to Christ' by publicly claiming to have been involved in the attack shown in the famous picture. His story tended to change depending on who he was talking to about it — sometimes he was the pilot who dropped the napalm, sometimes he was the officer at headquarters who ordered the attack, sometimes he was the communications officer who coordinated the attack.... and so on. He actually had nothing whatsoever to do with the incident which occurred after most American forces had already left Vietnam. The attack was actually ordered and prosecuted entirely by the South Vietnamese military.
  • "Cassie said 'Yes!'" Cassie Bernall was one of the thirteen people killed in the Columbine High School massacre, and her death in particular was latched onto by conservative Christians (most notably her parents), who spun a story claiming that the killers asked her if she believed in God, and then murdered her after she replied in the affirmative. The truth was that the Columbine killers did ask another student, Valeen Schnurr, if she believed in God... but unfortunately for those looking for a Christian martyr, Schnurr survived the massacre.[8] The book She Said Yes is still being sold as non-fiction and generating money more than a decade after the claim was discovered to be false. Initially, the claim could have been perceived as an honest mistake, but repeating it after the truth behind the incident became known to the public is dishonest. The lie is so deeply entrenched in some peoples' minds that believers will sometimes go as far as threatening violence towards those who try to tell them what really happened.
  • Many, many claims by "ex-Satanists" at the height of the Satanic Panic of the '80s and early '90s. Mike Warnke, Michelle Smith, Lauren Stratford, John Todd, and Rebecca Brown were among those claiming to have left Satanism and become Christians, selling millions of books with their lurid stories about the "Satanic underground" and the Illuminati. Invariably, all of their claims turned out to have been made up, with the details of their lives as known to friends, family, co-workers, and schools conflicting with what they were preaching.
  • Bill Wiese's book '23 Minutes in Hell' is scare-tactic sensationalism at it's best, and attempts to use Bill's experience (read: bold faced lie) of visiting Hell to scare people into converting (and to make Bill filthy rich).
PP lies are all part of it

Lying for Jesus - RationalWiki

Technically we are.
A fetus in the womb doesn't have the neural connections to trigger an instinctual response.

Well, that should be easy to prove. Why don't you post a link showing that fetuses have instincts.....I'll wait.
So, you want a video of an infant showing stimuli to pain and movement?

In addition, shall you post images of you showing an instinct to survive? Or will you continue your ghoulish charade of pretending you have any compassion or intelligent thought?

Technically we are.
A fetus in the womb doesn't have the neural connections to trigger an instinctual response.
Incorrect. AT the point that they have a brain, heart, liver, eyes, kidney's, lungs, arms, legs......You know, all those important tissues that Planned Parenthood is selling, the baby has the instinctual need of any living entity.

Memory is not a requirement in this discussion.

Technically we are.
Incorrect. AT the point that they have a brain, heart, liver, eyes, kidney's, lungs, arms, legs......You know, all those important tissues that Planned Parenthood is selling, the baby has the instinctual need of any living entity.

False.

Technically we are.

False.
If you say so....You are wrong, of course.....but that's probably not a new sensation for you....

Have a nice day.

Technically we are.

False.
If you say so....You are wrong, of course.....but that's probably not a new sensation for you....

Have a nice day.
Actually it would be if I were wrong .
You on the other hand are so consitantly wrong it's become natural to you.

"Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies"

No, it proves most on the right are liars – Planned Parenthood violated no laws, the only 'scandal' is that of the lies contrived and propagated by the right.

If you in all good conscious can view the videos and feel that PP did absolutely noting wrong, then you are a very stoic human being; one who can look the other way whenever morality is lurking around the corner.

But you are viewing a video that has been edited. Do you believe that the bear in the movie "Ted" is real? Well, the video you watched was edited, if you don't know what that means, look it up.

k2-_0b4aaf9c-7b4e-4522-8bb1-74bacbb755e2.v1.jpg

You're being silly and rather stupid.

You are the one that is stupid. You claim to be pro-choice but then go and make comments about women not having any remorse as if you have been in every woman's mind that has ever had an abortion. You are not only stupid, you are pathetic and a liar, you are not pro-choice. Your only choice is that women be forced to have a baby even if it kills them and even if the baby is the result of a rape. You are the one that doesn't have a heart.....you are just a melodramatic conservative attempting to appear caring.

You need to calm down and stop calling people stupid.
You're the one who started it. So it is okay for you to call others stupid?
I have a former friend, who confided to me that she's had 4 abortions to-date because her boyfriend doesn't want children, and she was afraid he would leave her if she didn't, I her words, get rid of the ....
And?
I've not said anything about forcing a woman to have a baby. I'm questioning the intentions of PP, which is my pejorative.
Did you mean to say "prerogative"?
The intentions of PP were misrepresented in the fake video. That alone should cause anyone pause.

And by the way, I'm not a Republican, and I do care about people as evidenced by my personal actions.
Nobody called you a Republican, and conservatives are the only ones I know that are not informed enough to know that Planned Parenthood helps women and want to destroy it for no other reason than their burning desire to stop all abortions, regardless of the reason.

So, you want a video of an infant showing stimuli to pain and movement?
So, in other words you have no proof, just your own belief? I thought so.

In addition, shall you post images of you showing an instinct to survive?
I'm not the one making the claim. Don't try and deflect from your ignorant assertion.

Or will you continue your ghoulish charade of pretending you have any compassion or intelligent thought?
Will you continue to deflect when asked to prove your assertions? Thought so.

Forum List

Back