Planned Parenthood international, kiss American federal dollars good bye...

600+ million last year in foreign aid to this.

How much wall do you get at the wall store for 600M, I wonder....

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend

So you support the president being able to go around Congress making unilateral decisions on his own? What happened to all the gnashing of teeth from when Obama did this?

600+ million last year in foreign aid to this.

How much wall do you get at the wall store for 600M, I wonder....

None, since the budget deficit is half a billion.

Well, shit, I figured at least a coupla rolls of barbed wire or sumpin'.

And 600M >half a billion.

Problem solved!

And, yes, I know it's more like half a trillion.

The (legal) abortion rate in the USA is now at a record low.

381.apcjanuary2017-1web.png

That's thanks to Planned Parenthood, and all dispensers of contraception.
---
The evidence suggests that contraception and fewer unintended pregnancies played a larger role in these most recent declines than new abortion restrictions. Well over 60% of the decline in the number of abortions occurred in states without new restrictions.
---

If pro-lifers had their way, the abortion rate here would be much higher. And more women would die, but bloody handed butchers like Kosher want that to happen. She's certainly cackling gleefully about killing more outside the USA.

The baby killing market in third world shitholes is no longer going to be subsidized by this nation.

If pimps want desperate, aids riddled women want to die of septicemia they'll have to find another way.

Report: Trump will sign executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood this weekend

So you support the president being able to go around Congress making unilateral decisions on his own? What happened to all the gnashing of teeth from when Obama did this?

I think it's hilarious.

Obama abused his privilege, and Trump is using his to get rid of his garbage. And incidentally, this happens every election, always has.

The (legal) abortion rate in the USA is now at a record low.

381.apcjanuary2017-1web.png

That's thanks to Planned Parenthood, and all dispensers of contraception.
---
The evidence suggests that contraception and fewer unintended pregnancies played a larger role in these most recent declines than new abortion restrictions. Well over 60% of the decline in the number of abortions occurred in states without new restrictions.
---

If pro-lifers had their way, the abortion rate here would be much higher. And more women would die, but bloody handed butchers like Kosher want that to happen. She's certainly cackling gleefully about killing more outside the USA.
No, its not from free condoms. This generation can now see a BABY in the womb. Thank technology, not the world's tip baby murdering organization

I have to laugh at you fright wingers. You rant & have fits about how government stands in the way of free enterprise.

Yet here you assholes are.

You think it is OK for the political party in the majority to pick out a particular private business & punish them because they dislike what the do (although legal) and to whom they politically donate.

Say Marlboro were to donate huge amounts of money to Democrats and supports climate change. I guess you think it would be OK for Republicans to place a 40% tax on Marlboro products in retaliation.

What if Nestle supported abortion & donated to Democrats and Republicans passed a law that said food stamps can't be used to buy Nestle Products ( like Gerber Baby food).

Republicans want to single out Planned Parenthood and tell medicaid/Medicare recipients that their health care benefits for cancer screenings, & woman's health needs can't be used at Planned Parenthood.

Pro life or pro choice shouldn't matter. This is about government wielding power against a business, organization that they do not agree with even though its all legal or don't like which political party they support.

Wait a minute, do you assholes think that the federal government subsidizes PP? Do you even know what they mean by defunding PP?

Please tell you you aren't that fucking stupid.

To me -- it's never a matter of "defunding Planned Parenthood". It's a matter of WHY the govt is playing favorites in the Women's healthcare marketplace. Why THEM and not worthy smaller clinics or service providers?

We ALL know the answer to that. It's because of the political money laundering that PP is part of. And it HAS to stop. But to a Libertarian -- this is the old story of govt picking winners/losers in the marketplace. Same deal applies to Musk and Tesla. When the govt plays favorites -- GOOD IDEAS, innovation and competition suffers.

Forum List

Back