PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Federal judge BLOCKS DrumpF administration from cutting program funds! WHEE!

Ooh, look at all the ghoulish leftists trying to justify their barbaric practice of dismembering children for profit.

FYI!

View attachment 190061
Going off topic in your own thread. What's your point, douchebag, and what does it have to do with abortion funding?
Placed an FYI. as I wait for you to answer my question.
Still, on topic, List an Obama Staffer Convicted of a Felony? Good Luck!
Why are you avoiding your own topic? Bet you wish you'd never started this thread, huh?
Still, I'm Waiting for you to answer my question from post #18

I always fucking laugh when a political activist judge says the fed govt cant stop doing unconstitutional things.. :rofl:
Every one of those bedwetting freaks should be impeached.
You know Trump can fire them!

Ooh, look at all the ghoulish leftists trying to justify their barbaric practice of dismembering children for profit.

FYI!

View attachment 190061
Going off topic in your own thread. What's your point, douchebag, and what does it have to do with abortion funding?
Why are you avoiding your own topic? Bet you wish you'd never started this thread, huh?
I'm waiting for you to get back on topic. If you want to talk about something else, start another thread.

I'm waiting for you to get back on topic. If you want to talk about something else, start another thread.
Okay. For the GOP/ New DOPer Class.
If a Judge is convicted of a Felony after the appointment of before
And is a known Pro-Lifer, should he be removed as a Judge?

Federal activist libtard judges do not run the budget. The House does so the motherfucker ain’t done nothing!
Ewe unhappy?

Yep!
I hope you are not hanging with this guy.

th

Okay. For the GOP/ New DOPer Class.
If a Judge is convicted of a Felony after the appointment of before
And is a known Pro-Lifer, should he be removed as a Judge?

And you can keep on waiting because besides being stupid, the question is not relevant to this topic.

We allow the daily slaughter of innocent, unborn children and wonder how we can be uncivil to one another?

You do not allow it, the Supreme Court allows it, and its the female that allows it , you have nothing to do with it.

Fetus is what is inside of the womb, not children.

This reasoning is kind of like ripping a sapling out of the ground, saying "This is not a tree" and tossing it away. No, it's not a tree, and now it never will be because you ripped it out of the ground. If you had left it alone to follow nature's course, it would have become a tree in due time. Same goes for fetuses.

I'm on the fence on abortion. If faced with that dilemma, I would not be in favor of it. On the other hand I'm not sure about imposing on a woman's rights to her body.

That said, even though I'm on the fence, I always thought the "it's not a child" argument rather lame.

We allow the daily slaughter of innocent, unborn children and wonder how we can be uncivil to one another?

You do not allow it, the Supreme Court allows it, and its the female that allows it , you have nothing to do with it.

This reasoning is kind of like ripping a sapling out of the ground, saying "This is not a tree" and tossing it away. No, it's not a tree, and now it never will be because you ripped it out of the ground. If you had left it alone to follow nature's course, it would have become a tree in due time. Same goes for fetuses.

I'm on the fence on abortion. If faced with that dilemma, I would not be in favor of it. On the other hand I'm not sure about imposing on a woman's rights to her body.

That said, even though I'm on the fence, I always thought the "it's not a child" argument rather lame.

So tell me are you pro Medicaid for the mother and child and father if he is out of work, are you pro Medicaid for those who are the working poor and not married? Do you think everyone should be entitled to healthcare, even if they can't afford it (and I'm not talking about ER care)?
Do you think incest and rape victims should not have abortions either?

So tell me are you pro Medicaid for the mother and child and father if he is out of work, are you pro Medicaid for those who are the working poor and not married? Do you think everyone should be entitled to healthcare, even if they can't afford it (and I'm not talking about ER care)?

I've never formed an opinion on these issues one way or the other and I never said people shouldn't have abortions. I'm just saying it's a lame argument.

No Medicaid
No entitlement to healthcare
Abortion only if it threatens the life of the mother.

Forum List

Back