Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Think Someone With AIDS Should Tell Their Sexual Partner First

If only you were literate...
I will take that as an admission of defeat.
With your lack of intellectual comprehension...you would.
Listen Einstein. Answers like yours are not so clever or difficult to decipher. You cannot address my questions directly so you play the tough guy "I cannot be bothered with you simpletons" approach.

Now, you have done it twice in a row. So to put it simply --- you are a coward. You can act like you have all the answers and we are stupid, but the fact remains you are a coward. Have a nice day.

For the record, here was my simple question repeated: So why did Planned Parenthood include the word IF twice in their brochure if they were not leaving it open to the HIV infected person it was still their option if they wanted to disclose it to their partners or not?

Listen Einstein. Answers like yours are not so clever or difficult to decipher. You cannot address my questions directly so you play the tough guy "I cannot be bothered with you simpletons" approach.

Now, you have done it twice in a row. So to put it simply --- you are a coward. You can act like you have all the answers and we are stupid, but the fact remains you are a coward. Have a nice day.

For the record, here was my simple question repeated: So why did Planned Parenthood include the word IF twice in their brochure if they were not leaving it open to the HIV infected person it was still their option if they wanted to disclose it to their partners or not?
Well if you read very slowly the "simpleton" title may fail to apply to you...

You have failed to post any sentence where the word "if" is used in conjunction with informing a sexual partner of one's HIV status...you can't because it's not there. You are an idiot.

I on the other had posted the sentence in the pamphlet where the when "WHEN" you disclose your status to a sexual partner...

Now go throw rocks....

You have the right to decide if, when, and how to disclose your HIV status…

Have sex with someone knowing you have AIDS and don't tell them. You will go to jail, it's the law

Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Think Someone With AIDS Should Tell Their Sexual Partner First

If someone with the AIDS virus was about to have sex with you, should they have to tell you about their HIV-positive status first? Planned Parenthood doesn’t think so.

In a brochure entitled Happy, Healthy, and Hot, which Planned Parenthood describes as a “guide for young people living with HIV to help them understand their sexual rights, and live healthy, fun, happy and sexually fulfilling lives,” the giant of the abortion advocacy world proclaims:

You know best if and when it is safe to disclose your [HIV] status…
There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!…
It is not always possible to talk about to your partner(s) or to practice safer sex…

Does any of you so-called "pro-choice" people want to explain why Planned Parenthood tells girls that they should conceal the fact that they have HIV from sex partners, and that they don't have to practice safe sex?

This is a direct quote from Planned Parenthood literature given to girls, so don't you try to bulllshit around this. Tell us why, in your opinion, a girl should be allowed to spread the HIV virus, when every ethical doctor believes that a person with HIV must inform all sex partners.

From the federal AIDS website:

It is very important that you talk to your current and past sexual partners about your HIV status. If you have shared needles with others to inject drugs, you need to tell them too. If you are afraid or embarrassed to tell them yourself, the health department in your area can notify your sexual or needle-sharing partners that they may have been exposed to HIV without giving your name.

Do You Have To Tell?

In some states it is a crime to have sex with a person without informing them that you have HIV.

List of 35 state laws:

State-by-State: HIV Laws

So here we have Planned Parenthood advocating breaking the law, which is a felony in some states. Soliciting another to commit a crime is against the law.

Why isn't Planned Parenthood held accountable for it's criminal conduct?

They continue to promote irresponsibility and now criminality....this on the heels of the other thread which is about promoting the perversion known as anal sex as being normal to teenagers in schools.

It's the further lowering of dececy and moral standards, seriously the push for the legalisation of paedophilia surely can't be that far off now.

If someone with the AIDS virus was about to have sex with you, should they have to tell you about their HIV-positive status first? Planned Parenthood doesn’t think so.

In a brochure entitled Happy, Healthy, and Hot, which Planned Parenthood describes as a “guide for young people living with HIV to help them understand their sexual rights, and live healthy, fun, happy and sexually fulfilling lives,” the giant of the abortion advocacy world proclaims:

You know best if and when it is safe to disclose your [HIV] status…
There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!…
It is not always possible to talk about to your partner(s) or to practice safer sex…

Does any of you so-called "pro-choice" people want to explain why Planned Parenthood tells girls that they should conceal the fact that they have HIV from sex partners, and that they don't have to practice safe sex?

This is a direct quote from Planned Parenthood literature given to girls, so don't you try to bulllshit around this. Tell us why, in your opinion, a girl should be allowed to spread the HIV virus, when every ethical doctor believes that a person with HIV must inform all sex partners.

From the federal AIDS website:

It is very important that you talk to your current and past sexual partners about your HIV status. If you have shared needles with others to inject drugs, you need to tell them too. If you are afraid or embarrassed to tell them yourself, the health department in your area can notify your sexual or needle-sharing partners that they may have been exposed to HIV without giving your name.

Do You Have To Tell?

In some states it is a crime to have sex with a person without informing them that you have HIV.

List of 35 state laws:

State-by-State: HIV Laws

So here we have Planned Parenthood advocating breaking the law, which is a felony in some states. Soliciting another to commit a crime is against the law.

Why isn't Planned Parenthood held accountable for it's criminal conduct?
I read the pamphlet...you are a dishonest sack of shit.

Healthy, Happy and Hot: A young people's guide to rights

Young people living with HIV have the right to:

• express and enjoy their sexuality
  • decide if, when, and how to disclose their HIV status
  • experience sexual pleasure
  • take care of their sexual health
  • practise safer sex
  • choose if, when, how many, and with whom to have children
  • access support and services that respect their dignity, autonomy, privacy and well-being
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE THE SACK OF SHIT. DID YOU EVEN READ IT?

If someone has AIDS, they have a moral obligation to tell someone who they're thinking of having sex with that they have AIDS.

Really people with AIDS need to be prevented from ever being able to perform any sexual act ever again, by all means necessary ditto the prohibition on them donating blood needs to be kept.

In France the lunatic Leftists with the lunatic Leftist Francois Hollande have now decided that they can begin to donate blood again....WTF?!

Have sex with someone knowing you have AIDS and don't tell them. You will go to jail, it's the law
Yes, it is the law...and this is why PP says when you tell your sexual partner.

HOWEVER, PP also talks about when and who to disclose that you have AIDS.... with the non sexual relationship people in their lives...should they tell their friend or boss type of thing.

You have failed to post any sentence where the word "if" is used in conjunction with informing a sexual partner of one's HIV status...you can't because it's not there. You are an idiot.

I on the other had posted the sentence in the pamphlet where the when "WHEN" you disclose your status to a sexual partner...

Now go throw rocks....

I posted two sentences that have IF in the sentence which refers to whether or not someone chooses to disclose they have aids to their partner. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge that simple word or explain to me why they used the word "IF" in those sentences. I understand why, though. Because you do not ever want to admit you are wrong. Pride is truly a killer.

Or maybe this is a Bill Clinton / Lewinsky "IS" moment? I.E., "it all depends what you mean by the word IF?"

Yes, it is the law...and this is why PP says when you tell your sexual partner.

HOWEVER, PP also talks about when and who to disclose that you have AIDS.... with the non sexual relationship people in their lives...should they tell their friend or boss type of thing.

As long as they are not boinking people w/o disclosing they are HIV positive I could care less when they tell people

Now go throw rocks....

I posted two sentences that have IF in the sentence which refers to whether or not someone chooses to disclose they have aids to their partner. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge that simple word or explain to me why they used the word "IF" in those sentences. I understand why, though. Because you do not ever want to admit you are wrong. Pride is truly a killer.

Or maybe this is a Bill Clinton / Lewinsky "IS" moment? I.E., "it all depends what you mean by the word IF?"
As I stated earlier, your lack of intellectual comprehension dictates that you stick with "Dick and Harry"school books...again, YOU FAILED TO POST ANY SENTENCE IN THE ENTIRE PAMPHLET THAT INSTRUCTS PEOPLE TO WITH HOLD THEIR STATUS FROM SEX PARTNERS...

Just admit that you are stupid, illiterate, wrong or a combination of all of the aforementioned.

Forum List

Back