Planned parenthood admits abortion is murder

I agree that abortion is killing.

To call it murder requires you to redefine the word, "murder," which is an illegal killing. Abortions performed legally are not murder, so no, I don't agree with that.

If the law that makes the fucking "killings" legal are themselves UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws..... then how the fuck would the killings NOT still be murders dumbass?

Do you actually think a RAPE (for example) would be any less a "RAPE" if it were to be LEGALIZED? Do you think LEGALIZING rapes would make the act any less of a crime against those violated?

Or do you agree that LEGALIZING rapes... would only make it even MORE of a crime.... because legalizing rapes would institutionally DENY the Constitutional rights and protections to those preyed upon by their attackers?

You really are one of the dullest hammers in the tool drawer. Aren't you.

To call it murder requires you to redefine the word, "murder," which is an illegal killing. Abortions performed legally are not murder, so no, I don't agree with that.

If the law that makes the fucking "killings" legal are themselves UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws..... then how the fuck would the killings NOT still be murders dumbass?

Do you actually think a RAPE (for example) would be any less a "RAPE" if it were to be LEGALIZED? Do you think LEGALIZING rapes would make the act any less of a crime against those violated?

Or do you agree that LEGALIZING rapes... would only make it even MORE of a crime.... because legalizing rapes would institutionally DENY the Constitutional rights and protections to those preyed upon by their attackers?

^^^ more unhinged rightwing nonsense -- built upon the falsehood that abortion laws are unconstitutional.

coffeepaper.gif

^^^ more unhinged rightwing nonsense -- built upon the falsehood that abortion laws are unconstitutional.

coffeepaper.gif

Let's hear your explanation for how the determinations of BOTH our fetal homicide laws and our abortion laws can be Constitutional at the same fucking time.

Our abortion laws say a child in the womb is NOT a person and is therefore NOT entitled to the "equal protections" of our laws - unless and until they reach an arbitrarily decided magical point of (ever changing) "viability."

Our Fetal HOMICIDE laws which make it a crime of MURDER to criminally kill a "child in the womb" in "ANY stage of their devevelopment" . . . RECOGNIZES and defines "children in the womb" as "human beings." Persons!

Go ahead!

Explain how BOTH determinations are correct and Constitutional.

Last edited:
If someone has an abortion its not my business.

What about when someone molests or kills a child in some way other with an abortion?

Would THAT be any of your business?

You are confusing fetus with a child and also I am not discussing abortion. We need family planning and protection from the spread of disease, that way we would not have to discuss abortion. We also need to do something about addictions and guns.

Last edited:
If someone has an abortion its not my business.

What about when someone molests or kills a child in some way other with an abortion?

Would THAT be any of your business?

You are confusing fetus with a child and also I am not discussing abortion. We need family planning and protection from the spread of disease, that way we would not have to discuss abortion. We also need to do something about addictions and guns.

I am not confusing ANYTHING, moron.

Learn to read and use your dictionary! It's a giant step towards the day you MIGHT just be able to THINK for yourself.

child
pl. chil′dren

1. a human infant; baby
  2. an unborn human offspring; fetus <--------
  3. a boy or girl in the period before puberty
  4. a son or daughter; offspring
    1. a descendant
    2. a member of a tribe, clan, etc.: often used in pl.: children of Israel
  5. a person like a child in interests, judgment, etc., or one regarded as immature and childish
  6. a person identified with a specified place, time, etc.: a child of the Renaissance
  7. a thing that springs from a specified source; product: a child of one's imagination
  8. ARCHAIC childe
  9. BRIT., DIAL. a female infant

Read more at Child dictionary definition | child defined

websters5.jpg

coffeepaper.gif

Let's hear your explanation for how the determinations of BOTH our fetal homicide laws and our abortion laws can be Constitutional at the same fucking time.

Our abortion laws say a child in the womb is NOT a person and is therefore NOT entitled to the "equal protections" of our laws - unless and until they reach an arbitrarily decided magical point of (ever changing) "viability."

Our Fetal HOMICIDE laws which make it a crime of MURDER to criminally kill a "child in the womb" in "ANY stage of their devevelopment" . . . RECOGNIZES and defines "children in the womb" as "human beings." Persons!

Go ahead!

Because the woman carrying the child is the only person who can determine what happens with her body.

coffeepaper.gif

Go ahead!

Because the woman carrying the child is the only person who can determine what happens with her body.

If a woman consented to have sex with a man and essentially invites him into her body. . . . then, during intercourse, she changes her mind and KILLS him because she "is the only person who can determine what happens with her body."

Should the laws allow for her to do that?

coffeepaper.gif

Go ahead!

If a woman consented to have sex with a man and essentially invites him into her body. . . . then, during intercourse, she changes her mind and KILLS him because she "is the only person who can determine what happens with her body."

Should the laws allow for her to do that?
It's bad enough you've diverted from the thread topic -- now you're diverting from your diversion. Sorry, but I have no interest in following you down your rabbit hole. Suffice it to say, fetal homicide laws are constitutional and legal but not enforceable on the pregnant woman since her rights to an abortion are also constitutional and legal and cannot be infringed by fetal homicide laws.

I am not going to talk about abortion, but I will not have you put down a female activist without speaking up.

Bahahahahahaha!

What an interesting "choice" of words.

The irony is so thick in that line, I have to think it was intentional.

Was it? (intentional) ?!?

If it was. . .

Then, that was one of the most wittiest posts I have read in my entire life!

I didn't listen to the video, or any videos posed in this thread. Merely responding to the OP calling Sager a racist.

I believe in family planning and also wearing protection, and those who don't are stupid. If someone has an abortion its not my business.
. Should be your business if you are paying for it with your tax dollars.

Even the racist Margaret Sanger admitted abortion was murder and wouldn’t dream of performing them even on those she deemed less than human.

Leading American abortion provider confesses to being immoral
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Trendy's are gonna love this one Oh here it comes lmao.

Live Action

A child, not a choice! This amazing video shows a baby still inside the amniotic sac.

Forum List

Back