Planes fly into 666 5th Ave , and we blame it on Iran

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Kushner then gets to collect insurance money and rebuild his building , and we have a reason to nuke Iran.

Trump is now giving them a reason to be pissed.

Israeli and Saudi Arabian authorities have welcomed the recent decision by US President Donald Trump not to certify Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), with the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany.

PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trump’s anti-Iran rhetoric

Maybe not planes but bombs even. How much do you want to bet, any takers.

You know, there's 5 other countries involved in the Iran deal. That never really gets talked about, though.

IMO, we'd be better off allied with Iran over Turkey.

You know, there's 5 other countries involved in the Iran deal. That never really gets talked about, though.

IMO, we'd be better off allied with Iran over Turkey.

Yes and the other countries are not on T's side nor the generals or the IAEA. They are placing sanctions on them. This is what Israel and SA want.

Israeli and Saudi Arabian authorities have welcomed the recent decision by US President Donald Trump not to certify Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), with the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany.

I was about to post that but you beat me to the punch. I am flabbergasted that people here that thought Trump was going to be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel are STILL supporters of him.that they think he is any different than Obama or Bush,.:rolleyes:

They say they hate Bush and Obama because they were supporters of Israel. Well how come when TRUMP kisses Israels ass,he gets a free pass by all the Trump supporters here?:rolleyes:

I was a supporter myself of Trump until his NFL comments.that alone cinced it for me he does not believe in free speech and this was the final icing on the cake for me he is no different than Bush or Obama.

I was about to post that but you beat me to the punch. I am flabbergasted that people here that thought Trump was going to be our first REAL president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel are STILL supporters of him.that they think he is any different than Obama or Bush,.:rolleyes:

They say they hate Bush and Obama because they were supporters of Israel. Well how come when TRUMP kisses Israels ass,he gets a free pass by all the Trump supporters here?:rolleyes:

I was a supporter myself of Trump until his NFL comments.that alone cinced it for me he does not believe in free speech and this was the final icing on the cake for me he is no different than Bush or Obama.
Nothing in the above post is true. Lies all. Obama hated Israel and even tried to interfere with one of their elections. You know it's clear when you idiots get desperate, your lies get more and more far fetched and STUPID!

the other thing i cant grasp on WHY people are still supporters of Trump is they are hypocrites,they go and say Obama and Bush are traiters to America for supporting Israel but again,Trump does the same ting yet HE gets a free pass from them?:rolleyes:

I have noticed the people who have said he is different than Obama and Bush dont have any answers but insults to this thread here of mine as well.

Trump will get us into WW 3 if he keeps listening to these 2 war mongrels

the other thing i cant grasp on WHY people are still supporters of Trump is they are hypocrites,they go and say Obama and Bush are traiters to America for supporting Israel but again,Trump does the same ting yet HE gets a free pass from them?:rolleyes:

I have noticed the people who have said he is different than Obama and Bush dont have any answers but insults to this thread here of mine as well.

Trump will get us into WW 3 if he keeps listening to these 2 war mongrels
The fact that you cannot grasp that fact, after being told 50+ times only shows why you will continue to lose. People are SICK of government that ignores them. SICK of making deals that hurt us. SICK of regulation after regulation that make money for the few, SICK of allowing illegals to over run us and having to pay for them. SICK of crime.

Now go ahead, prove me right and ask me to tell you why.

something I dont get Penny is Russia is a supporter of Israel as well.Putin has made public statements saying that yet THEY are off the dollar which of course angers the fed.I dont get that do you? WHY would they get off the dollar which we wont do and why we are invading all these countries because they were still on the dollar but yet Putin will still support Israel?

thats strange and it seems he just speaks double speak. thoughts? anyone else can add theirs in as well.

Forum List

Back