LV shooting survivor insisted there were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS - Now she's dead!!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She was 28 but authorities say she died of natural causes.

Las Vegas massacre survivor dies abruptly after posting her detailed eyewitness account of multiple shooters on Facebook

oct 13 2017 A woman by the name Kymberley Suchomel, 28, passed away Monday at her Apple Valley home just days after she had survived the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history unscathed, reports say.

Shockingly just days before her death, Suchomel posted key details about the shooting to Facebook contradicting the official narrative that Stephen Paddock is a lone gunman.

“The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”

Thank you FBI. :mad-61:

My God, some of those creatures in the FBI are worse than the criminals.

Tucker has been briefly discussing the bizarre, inconsistent timeline of events the FBI and their Sheriff present to the public. Tucker suggested the investigation seems to be run by Keystone cops! Can the investigators be that dumb, or is there a coverup of some kind!

• Banned
Tucker has been briefly discussing the bizarre, inconsistent timeline of events the FBI and their Sheriff present to the public. Tucker suggested the investigation seems to be run by Keystone cops! Can the investigators be that dumb, or is there a coverup of some kind!

The cops break into the shooter's room and find one dead shooter and 23 guns!!!!

Some people in the FBI and the CIA are murderers.

They are a main part of the Swamp.

They have to go.

NOW

So 100% of 1 is 2?

What are you talking about loonybird?
“The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”

Can't you figure anything out?. The girl misspoke. She obviously meant to say "100% sure there was more than one". THINK

Amazing how little coverage this story has gotten. This is BIG. Alex Jones now has an article on it.

Las Vegas Survivor Abruptly Dies Days After Posting Eyewitness Account of Second Shooter

Typical FBI's modus operandi.

Kill witnesses.Kill them all.

This has been going on since JFK 1963.

It's called The Deep State.

Those murderers from the FBI and the CIA , have all of them a place in hell. You better believe it.

just so you know,Israel works hand in hand together with the CIA in these kind of operations.Kennedy in fact was the last president we had who cut off aide to Isreal.That is why all the presidents we have had since him have all stayed alive because THEY all have bowed down to Israel. I am afraid trump is no different either.

We will never find out what happened in LV. All we can know for sure is that the official story is a lie.

And then the regressive commie pos sacrifice Weinstein to deflect away from it all....

Forum List

Back