Plague Of insects Visible On Radar Hits Cleveland After LeBron Says No One Wants WH Invite

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Biblical Plague' Hits Cleveland After LeBron Disrespects White House / Trump....

images

:p

LeBron James: Neither the Cavs nor the Warriors are going to the White House for an NBA champs ceremony

c5360eed-ffe5-4b85-9917-f53ef310a1fe.jpg

“No one wants the invite anyway.”
-- LeBron James: Neither the Cavs nor the Warriors are going to the White House for an NBA champs ceremony

Massive Cloud of Insects Descend on Cleveland, Visible on Weather Radars...
-- Massive Cloud of Flying Midges Descends on Cleveland, Visible on Weather Radars

Last edited:
1. You TRIGGERED snowflakes DO know this is under Political SATIRE, right? :p

2. Even a joke triggers and brings out the venomous hate from the butt-hurt 2016 FELON Supporters... Bwuhahahaha....

1. You TRIGGERED snowflakes DO know this is under Political SATIRE, right? :p

2. Even a joke triggers and brings out the venomous hate from the butt-hurt 2016 FELON Supporters... Bwuhahahaha....
I am so sorry you got your butt hurt. tRump will go to jail for his crimes soon enough. I always refer to the ignominious garbage heep as cheeto.

I am so sorry you got your butt hurt. tRump will go to jail for his crimes soon enough. I always refer to the ignominious garbage heep as cheeto.
'Butt-hurt'? ME? Nah, dude - that's a 'snowflake thing'. I just wanted to calm you flakes down, let you know it was a joke before you become even MORE 'triggered' and stoke out. :p

upload_2018-6-6_13-11-52.jpeg

tRump will go to jail for his crimes soon enough.

BTW, 'flake, what 'crimes' are those? If you think you have any actual evidence you might want to give Comey a call, because after 2 years he and the Liberal Extremist Butt-Hurt Patrol can't even prove a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation let alone this Witch Hunt...

:p

They are important to the Lake Erie ecosystem in NE Ohio because they are food for other wildlife.

Here in Toledo Ohio, we get swarms of mayflies that are so large and dense that they often show up on Doppler weather radar. Sometimes they are such a nuisance that the city needs to use snowplows to get them off the roads.

They are important to the Lake Erie ecosystem in NE Ohio because they are food for other wildlife.

Here in Toledo Ohio, we get swarms of mayflies that are so large and dense that they often show up on Doppler weather radar. Sometimes they are such a nuisance that the city needs to use snowplows to get them off the roads.
Mayflies are great bait for fly-fishing for salmon...

You have to understand that sometimes it's hard for us liberals to distinguish when your being facetious from your usual delusionalism.

Attention all Liberals - EasyT meant this as a joke! Surprisingly, he actually doesn't believe this one.

You have to understand that sometimes it's hard for us liberals to distinguish when your being facetious from your usual delusionalism.
No worries, DICK, I completely understand since Hillary's loss you 'flakes have lost all ability to determine what is reality and what is not. Here's a tip for ya that may help you out - posts made in 'Political SATIRE' are for HUMOR.

SATIRE:

sat·ire / ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
'The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.'

No worries, DICK, I completely understand since Hillary's loss you 'flakes have lost all ability to determine what is reality and what is not. Here's a tip for ya that may help you out - posts made in 'Political SATIRE' are for HUMOR.

SATIRE:

sat·ire / ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
noun: satire
'The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.'

Awww..did I hurt you wittle wittle fweelings?

I guess that makes you a butthurt snowflake!

Sooo...Sorry!

Sooo...Sorry!
Nice demonstration, DICK, of not having the abilityto determine what is reality and what is not. You proved you were too stupid to know what the word 'Satire' meant, I had to explain it to you, and you thought MY feelings may have been hurt.

Bwuhahaha.....you 'flakes are extremely entertaining, DICK. :p

Sooo...Sorry!
Nice demonstration, DICK, of not having the abilityto determine what is reality and what is not. You proved you were too stupid to know what the word 'Satire' meant, I had to explain it to you, and you thought MY feelings may have been hurt.

Bwuhahaha.....you 'flakes are extremely entertaining, DICK. :p

Your just getting more butthurt and more butthurt, aren't you?

Dick, you should really stop posting...you're embarrassing yourself.
Then again, keep going - it's funny as hell. :p

You have to imagine Trump at night alone with his thought. (he only has one generally)

Even as president nobody in the mainstream wants to go near this orange turd. He exudes a foul odor from his body that repels everyone except the banjo people of Deliverance. The one thing he wants more than anything is to be liked, it's obvious from his meltdowns like the tiny crowd at his inaugural and almost all events he invites people to. He is still shunned. And his followers who decry the 'mainstream' as he does also are dumbfounded as to why they too are not accepted by normal mainstream society.

Get the clue - it isn't everyone else. Figure it out.

Dick, you should really stop posting...you're embarrassing yourself.
Then again, keep going - it's funny as hell. :p

What is embarrassing is your apparent obsession with my penis. Thank God you're somewhere on the internet and no place near me!

Try to control your homosexual obsessions. They're really not appropriate on this message board or anywhere else if they're about me.

And right on cue we have another demonstration of snowflakes who don't have the ability to tell the difference from reality and their butt-hurt wet dreams. :p

...speaking of getting more and more butt-hurt!

The mainstream media is getting gun-shy around him because he has spanked their ass at every turn. CNN, ABC, CBS, NYTimes....they have lost count of the people they have had to fire, retractions they have had to make, apologies they have had to give...

CNN’s April Ryan called out for fake news tweet by colleague
april-ryan.jpg

A very public correction by her producer caused deleted tweet.

Last edited:
What is embarrassing is your apparent obsession with my penis.
Wow, Dick, Dick, Dick...you REALLY are THAT stupid... Let me educate you... AGAIN....

'DICK' is not just what you appear to be, it is also the shortened nickname for the Proper Name 'Richard'. You know, 'Tricky DICK' - Richard Nixon. Seeing as how it is your name I thought you would be smart enough to know this. Obviously NOT... :p

Besides, I would never make a comment about your penis. I have a rule never to make fun of someone's 'handicap', no matter how SMALL they might be.

Bwuhahaha.... RELAX, Dick, it was a JOKE. 'SATIRE', remember?! :p

Forum List

Back