Plague Of insects Visible On Radar Hits Cleveland After LeBron Says No One Wants WH Invite

What is embarrassing is your apparent obsession with my penis.
Wow, Dick, Dick, Dick...you REALLY are THAT stupid... Let me educate you... AGAIN....

'DICK' is not just what you appear to be, it is also the shortened nickname for the Proper Name 'Richard'. You know, 'Tricky DICK' - Richard Nixon. Seeing as how it is your name I thought you would be smart enough to know this. Obviously NOT... :p

We all know why you were calling me that and why you put it in italisized capitals. We all know what that refers to.

Like I said, please try to control your obsession with other men's penises!

Wow, Dick, Dick, Dick...you REALLY are THAT stupid... Let me educate you... AGAIN....

'DICK' is not just what you appear to be, it is also the shortened nickname for the Proper Name 'Richard'. You know, 'Tricky DICK' - Richard Nixon. Seeing as how it is your name I thought you would be smart enough to know this. Obviously NOT... :p

Besides, I would never make a comment about your penis. I have a rule never to make fun of someone's 'handicap', no matter how SMALL they might be.

Bwuhahaha.... RELAX, Dick, it was a JOKE. 'SATIRE', remember?! :p

You know that it probably your obsession with other men's penises that's causing you to be butthurt.

Besides, I would never make a comment about your penis. I have a rule never to make fun of someone's 'handicap', no matter how SMALL they might be.

You know that it probably your obsession with other men's penises that's causing you to be butthurt.
Perhaps you would rather me refer to you as 'TINY'... :p Bwuhahahaha.....

I would prefer if my penis was none of your concern. But, since you are apparently obsessed with it, you may call it whatever you'd like.

I'll just ignore it in the future. I know that it's politically incorrect to antagonize people of your sexual persuasion.

Once again, sorry for the butthurt snowflake.....

I would prefer if my penis was none of your concern. But, since you are apparently obsessed with it, you may call it whatever you'd like.

I'll just ignore it in the future. I know that it's politically incorrect to antagonize people of your sexual persuasion.

Once again, sorry for the butthurt snowflake.....
Whatever you say, Tiny... :p

No more 'Satire' for you - you can't handle it. You're too up-tight since Hillary LOST. :p

tRump will go to jail for his crimes soon enough.

BTW, 'flake, what 'crimes' are those? If you think you have any actual evidence you might want to give Comey a call, because after 2 years he and the Liberal Extremist Butt-Hurt Patrol can't even prove a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation let alone this Witch Hunt...

:p
The high crimes of our fake presidente are not to be discussed prior to Mueller indicting him.

Forum List

Back