Pinot Noir Means ---

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Peanuts of the Night!

I almost choked with laughter when I saw this. ROLF. I may not patronize the bank but I certainly will never forget this commercial.:lmao:

Peanuts of the Night!

I almost choked with laughter when I saw this. ROLF. I may not patronize the bank but I certainly will never forget this commercial.:lmao:

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot
- A variant of French pineau, a diminutive of pine, from the shape of the clusters of grapes.

Peanuts of the Night!

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot
- A variant of French pineau, a diminutive of pine, from the shape of the clusters of grapes.

I knew that!

You can't see the rib-tickling humor in it?

Peanuts of the Night!

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot

I knew that!

No.

Nor do I see the rib-tickling humor in flooding the board with bullshit for the sole reason that you can't handle your own caffeine.

Peanuts of the Night!

Ya that was funny. My Mom's into wine in a big way, even has a vanity license plate that's a wine term. Tried getting me into it but I don't drink. Told her in fact it's ironic how you try getting me into wine given all the time syou grounded me for drinking prior to turning 21. :)

Peanuts of the Night!

Ya that was funny. My Mom's into wine in a big way, even has a vanity license plate that's a wine term. Tried getting me into it but I don't drink. Told her in fact it's ironic how you try getting me into wine given all the time syou grounded me for drinking prior to turning 21. :)

My pop never did forgive me for turning my mother onto tequila this one family vacation. My dad had driven us down to Florida and then flew back to work the rest of the month and then come down and spend August with us. Hehehehe. Tequila sunrise!

But I didn't know how much she loved them till she went to pick up my dad at the airport and he found her in departures wishing everyone farewell to strangers. RUH ROH! Oh boy I was in big shit that night.

:lol:

Miss them. Loved them to death. This one's for you Mom. Sorry Dad.

10_1418916949_l.jpg

Peanuts of the Night!

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot

I knew that!

No.

Nor do I see the rib-tickling humor in flooding the board with bullshit for the sole reason that you can't handle your own caffeine.

It must truly be a dark existence to live with such negativity as you have.

Peanuts of the Night!

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot

I knew that!

No.

Look dood --
You posted that "pinot noir" means "peanuts of the night".

Well guess what --- it DOESN'T.

Peanuts of the Night!

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot

I knew that!

No.

Look dood --

OF COURSE IT DOESN'T!

But you are still too dense to see the humor in the OP.

Uhhh.... nnnno.

pinot

I knew that!

No.

Look dood --

OF COURSE IT DOESN'T!

But you are still too dense to see the humor in the OP.

Maybe because there isn't any.

YA THINK?

Forum List

Back