Pinko Schumer threatens to block Trump's FBI director pick despite lacking votes to do so

What obstruction?
Given today's technology there's no reason the FBI needs more money for this specific investigation.
The only excuse is that Comey knows as much about technology as you do.

If i used your own words then The obstruction you just said was to help Hillary.

Did you forget that fast or you didn't mean to say obstruction?
I apologize if you are upset that the FBI is protecting Hillary.

So obstruction is OK then? Or are you going to go between "what obstruction?" Followed by "they obstruct for Hilary"?
The only reason you want this completed investigation to continue is because you refuse to accept that the FBI is most probably protecting Hillary.
No one goes after Hillary and lives; that's a fact.

I want the investigation to continue because it protects Hilary? And you want it to stop to what? Stop protecting her? Lmao
It's obvious you know zero about emails and the information they contain which is readily accessible.
You may continue to display how ignorant you are.
The FBI doesn't need another penny to close this investigation in a week or two.
The only reason they want to continue is to retain whatever perks they are receiving for doing overtime for an investigation that doesn't require overtime.
Your turn...to stubbornly continue to display your complete lack of knowledge in this area.

Forum List

Back