Pilsner, Lager, Ale, Stout, Porter, which do you like?

Lager is my least favorite, but admittedly that is because in America it is overwhelmed by Macro lagers that suck.

Nope, went to their site and they don't show availability anywhere in WA, ID, MT or OR
Among my fellow brewers, they are super jealous I can get this beer any day I want.
I have sent some to folks in FL, NC and VA.
You familiar with "Gregsbeerreviews" Youtube?
I have sent him Three Floyds
Oh and Ron Theriot in LA

Here's your chance to sound off on what types/flavors of beers you like and dislike. Do you have a favorite microbrewery in your hometown? Do you look forward to a trip out of town to quench your thirst?

IPA because I'm hip like Tree. :auiqs.jpg:

I like uhh..Warsteiner Dunkel. No idea the "designation". Takes good to me. :dunno:

True story.
One of the little tidbits that go with that story is that the water used for the beer was from the Thames river..and a more polluted stream it would be hard to find. I've read mariner's journals that describe, 'floating islands of turds', larger than a small boat.

I guess they filtered it?
That's like Guinness and the River Liffey. Guinness owns the rights to the water from the river by a decree dating to their founding but the water is actually from a spring in the hills south of Dublin.

Forum List

Back