Pigs harass and arrest people for JAYWALKING!

Don't they all look tough in their helmets and walking around with their arms out?
Yeah...it takes a tough man to wrestle a 120lb 5ft woman into a squad car.
And they did it without a dog!!
Good job boys!! One less criminal wearing earphones....thank God for these guys putting their lives on the line like this.

• Banned
Listen to the video and read the article. Pigs were throwing out tickets to people jaywalking,must have been a doughnut shop around and they just figured they would harass a few people while they were shoving their faces of doughnuts.

Isn't anyone curious as to what really happened?

Somewhat...but nevertheless I don't think anyone would argue that three squad cars and four officers for a 120lb. jaywalker is a bit much.
I am sure I have told this story here before...
Couple years ago I was driving my truck back to the office from lunch, I see a squad car do a u-turn on the 6 lane road I am driving on...I thought to myself - damn there must be something up for this guy to hold up traffic and risk an accident on a busy 6 lane main thoroughfare.
Nope...he was after me.
Somehow...he spotted that I didn't have my seat belt on. So I pulled into a parking lot and he gets behind me. While taking my drivers license to his car, another squad car pulls sideways right in front of me...not more than 2-3 ft from my bumper. About 20 seconds later an unmarked car pulls right behind me to not two feet from my bumper - effectively pinning me in. THREE CARS SURROUNDING ME - ALL WITH THEIR LIGHTS ON!!!
So the cop comes back up to the window and I said "Is there a problem I should know about?" he says "I don't know what you mean sir"..I said "this is for a seat belt violation and you have three squad cars surrounding my vehicle...are you looking for someone?"
His face gets defensive and he says "just regular procedure to have backup"...and I said "I have seen 1000 people get pulled over before and I have never seen you guys surround a car like this unless there is something else going on...he says nothing and gives me a ticket.
Turns out there is a Pizza Hut in this lot....guess what...yep...they all went in there to eat.
I am sure they had a good laugh about "scaring this guy surrounding him like we did..."
Assholes.

Incredible, but no longer surprising. I hope she sues.

Frankly, she probably could have outran those fat pieces of shit and they'd have never caught her or figured out who she was.

She looks in pretty good shape. Did she think she was immune from a jaywalking summons because she was wearing headphones and "toe shoes" and didn't carry I.D.? Let it go lefties, focus your hatred on something positive maybe like the teachers who lawyered up after freaking heroin was found in their bathroom.

If you are too freaking lazy to actually press the button and wait until it is safe to cross, instead of dodging traffic, then you deserve to be arrested and charged.

Oh yeah totally! Ranks right up there with murder! :cuckoo:

She looks in pretty good shape. Did she think she was immune from a jaywalking summons because she was wearing headphones and "toe shoes" and didn't carry I.D.? Let it go lefties, focus your hatred on something positive maybe like the teachers who lawyered up after freaking heroin was found in their bathroom.

Another "small government" conservative..... :eusa_whistle:

If you are too freaking lazy to actually press the button and wait until it is safe to cross, instead of dodging traffic, then you deserve to be arrested and charged.

Oh yeah totally! Ranks right up there with murder! :cuckoo:

Never said it did, dickhead. But I hate being in my car, 20 metres from traffic lights, when some fuckwit darts out in front of me because they are too lazy to actually WALK an extra 20 feet and wait for the green man.

I guess the officers could have explained to the lady why they grabbed her arm.
But why miss out on the chance to arrest someone.Always better to get into an altercation so you can
play tuff guy.

Gotta make sure they fine the right person.
Some people give the cops a false name so they don't have to pay the fine.
No ID, didn't stop, that's probably why they arrested her.

When the woman failed to stop, the officer grabbed her by the arm and handcuffed her, Quintero said.

“She repeatedly pleaded with them, saying that she was just exercising and to let her go,” said Quintero, who also shot the video and took photographs of the incident

Wonder if she swore at them? the cops hate that.

Police are cracking down on jaywalkers.
They're sick and tired of scraping them up off the roadway after they've been run over by buses, trucks, cars, and motor bilkes.

Moral of this story;

. Always carry ID
. Never jaywalk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back