Pictures of Journo-List Members. Recognize any of them?

The Daily Caller has highlighted some of Journolist’s worst moments — such as when liberal members of the media plotted to kill important stories about the presidential campaign.

But the 400-member listserv, like any community, was a complex arrangement comprised of many individual voices.

While some urged members to level indiscriminate charges of racism, other postings reflected admirable integrity or civility. Here are some examples:

Journolist hero: Dan Froomkin, Huffington Post - "I’m awfully sorry this makes Obama look bad. Not my problem,” said Froomkin. Not my problem!

Journolist hero: James Surowiecki, the New Yorker - "Describing Hasan as a violent Islamist terrorist is much closer to the truth than describing him as a disturbed individual.”

Read more: Heroes of Journolist: Dan Froomkin, James Surowiecki, Jeffrey Toobin, Michael Tomasky ? and founder Ezra Klein | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Credit where it's due...

I did not state anything as fact. Are you going to lie, also?

Never stated you did.

Then why are you popping off about backing up statements of fact, if you already know that I didn't make such a statement?

I did say if you want anything to be taken as factual, you need to back it up with facts (ie links, video, etc).

When I do, I will. Do you just like to hear yourself type?

Looks like you are the one being dishonest.

Where? Point it out or fuck off.

I am done with this discussion as i am here only for the debates, not back and forth grade school bickering. If you feel the need for the last word, go for it.

Oh, you'll be back.

Forum List

Back