Pictures : czar Putin bought for FAMOUS Courtesan and one of his mistress, Alina Kabajeva, the most expensive apartment in all of Moscow.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Pictures : czar Putin bought for FAMOUS Courtesan and one of his mistress, Alina Kabajeva, the most expensive apartment in all of Moscow.

meanwhile :

an-elderly-woman-holds-a-plate-of-food-she-receive-1458982448340.jpg

As I have been telling you for the last two weeks , the fall of Bakhmut effectively represents the end of major resistance .

Dear Uncle P deserves to relax with his girl friend as he has been doing for well over the last decade , Idiot TitLoser

As I have been telling you for the last two weeks , the fall of Bakhmut effectively represents the end of major resistance .

Dear Uncle P deserves to relax with his girl friend as he has been doing for well over the last decade , Idiot TitLoser
pootler wont bang you , you are not a FAMOUS Courtesan....

Tell them about the Ukey second army being obliterated at Bakhmut , Titloser

Dear Uncle P deserves to relax with his same girl friend as he has been doing for well over the last decade , Idiot TitLose
r

Forum List

Back