Oct 14, 2007
US
I know it is a long shot but:

Minnesota vs. Colts

Minnesota wins their first Super Bowl

I know it is a long shot but:

Minnesota vs. Colts

Minnesota wins their first Super Bowl

I like your thinking, but it will be reversed, and the COLTS will win another one.

*The Manning's will just keep taking turns every year being MVP's of the Super Bowl until they retire. :cool:

The Mannings can eat shit. That whole family pisses me off. They are the ugliest bunch of neanderthal looking bitches in sports, and they take every advertising deal they can get and show their ugly mugs all over television.

My picks: New England Patriots v. Dallas Cowboys, Patriots win.

I even see Patriots having another astonishing season, but not an 18 run streak. :(

The Mannings can eat shit. That whole family pisses me off. They are the ugliest bunch of neanderthal looking bitches in sports, and they take every advertising deal they can get and show their ugly mugs all over television.

My picks: New England Patriots v. Dallas Cowboys, Patriots win.

I even see Patriots having another astonishing season, but not an 18 run streak. :(

Yeah, they are terrible role models and do nothing for their communities either. :eusa_whistle:

I heard they are starting a dog fighting business with all that Gatorade money.

Yeah, they are terrible role models and do nothing for their communities either. :eusa_whistle:

I heard they are starting a dog fighting business with all that Gatorade money.

Oy, I never claimed to like Vick, either. I just think the Mannings are a bit cocky. Plus, they played on rival SEC teams from my Razorbacks. :mad:

Oy, I never claimed to like Vick, either. I just think the Mannings are a bit cocky. Plus, they played on rival SEC teams from my Razorbacks. :mad:

Well, since they are BOTH Super Bowl Champs/MVP's, they may deserve to be a bit cocky, eh?

Wouldn't you be? Think about it, 2 brothers winning that in a row, it's crazy and cool too!

Well, since they are BOTH Super Bowl Champs/MVP's, they may deserve to be a bit cocky, eh?

Wouldn't you be? Think about it, 2 brothers winning that in a row, it's crazy and cool too!

Meh, I guess so. But I had to listen to my brother (Colts fan) two years ago and my dad (Giants fan) last year. Plus, since I'm a Pats fan, it made it doubly hard, both years. :(

Meh, I guess so. But I had to listen to my brother (Colts fan) two years ago and my dad (Giants fan) last year. Plus, since I'm a Pats fan, it made it doubly hard, both years. :(

And it's not going to get much better for you Pats fans! :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

Carolina Panthers go all the way this year. ) I mean if we are dreaming, let's dream BIG.

They have looked good in the pre-season but I am not sure they will get out of their division, to be honest. The Jags are due also.

I'm a huge Vikings fan, but as much as I'd like this to happen, I think we're still at least a year away.

I'm picking New England to beat Seattle.

I grew up around Seattle and was a season ticket holder until I moved away. But even I'm not crazy enough to think Seattle goes to the Superbowl, not on the legs of Mo Morris and Julius Jones. Minnesota could be the second best team in the NFC if they could get a quarterback. NOLA needs a defense. Therefore, Dallas is pretty much in a class all by themselves in the NFC.

The AFC has some solid contenders in Indy, San Diego, and Jax. But I'm picking New England to represent the AFC.

Chalk me down for Dallas v. New England, with the young legs of Marion Barber and Felix Jones running all day on an old Pats D.

Dallas 38 - New England 28.

I think we will begin to see a marked drop in affectiveness of the NE defense this year. They may win their division but I don't see them returning to the Super Bowl this year. Bradey's foot is a big question. I think his inability to get away from the Giant's rush was one reason they lost the Super bowl.

I think we will begin to see a marked drop in affectiveness of the NE defense this year. They may win their division but I don't see them returning to the Super Bowl this year. Bradey's foot is a big question. I think his inability to get away from the Giant's rush was one reason they lost the Super bowl.

They also relied too heavily on the pass.

In the SB, they passed 75% of the time. They have to get a more balanced offense. Otherwise, pass rushers will tee off on Brady all day. If Maroney can rush for 4 yards per carry or more, and they give him the ball 25 times or more a game, they are going to be very hard to beat.

Did you hear Kevin Faulk was busted by the NFL for the substance abuse policy. He is gone for the first game...

HHhhhmmm.....you think they camcorded the violation?

Why do people gravitate to extremes? What makes the left attractive to some and the right attractive to others? From the middle you can see both sides well.

JimH52 . . . . what a great quote.

Since some of us are dreaming BIG, I'm hoping Desean Jackson and Kolb will at least give the Eagles a respectable season. I know . . . it's a pipe dream. But those two are really doing well. Hope they stay healthy and perform as well during the regular season. :eusa_pray:

SFC, it is all up in the air right now. No one knows just how good their team is. The coaching staff may have an idea but no one is sure. We will have a better idea after next Monday night.

We just gotta keep hoping!

Forum List

Back