Pick the Super Bowl Teams

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

LOL I'm originally from Philadelphia . . . we always hope and we're always disappointed. Kinda s&*%#, but I'm use to it. DeSean does look great and it seems that the morale is way up. I hope it stays that way. Hell, I'll be happy if we make it to the playoffs.

As a Rams fan I feel your pain. I think that McNabb. during his day, was the best athlete on the field in the NFL. I expect Westbrook to pound the ball on Sunday. Your receivers are pretty banged up, from what I hear.

I am just glad Jackson came to camp and is happy. Now if he doesn't blow out a knee in weeks 1-3, I will be happy. Not looking for the playoffs yet. An 8-8 record would make me happy and saves Linehan's job.

The Mannings can eat shit. That whole family pisses me off. They are the ugliest bunch of neanderthal looking bitches in sports, and they take every advertising deal they can get and show their ugly mugs all over television.

My picks: New England Patriots v. Dallas Cowboys, Patriots win.

I even see Patriots having another astonishing season, but not an 18 run streak. :(

They can play football though.

:eusa_pray: San Francisco 49ers vs Denver Broncos :eusa_pray:
Final score!!! San Francisco over Denver! 55-10 :eusa_clap:

Crap! :eusa_eh: That game was already played - Sunday January 28th, 1990
Oh well, this 49'er fan can dream, right? :doubt:

:eusa_pray: San Francisco 49ers vs Denver Broncos :eusa_pray:
Final score!!! San Francisco over Denver! 55-10 :eusa_clap:

Crap! :eusa_eh: That game was already played - Sunday January 28th, 1990
Oh well, this 49'er fan can dream, right? :doubt:

:lol::lol::lol:

As far as I am concerned, the Pats can bite a big one...

Any coach that allows his team to take the field alone with 1 second left on the clock during a losing Super Bowl effort is classless. Nothing personal unless your name is Bill Billicheat.

American football sums up your nation.

Has to be the most boring..can we call it a sport?? ever.

God knows how many fatmen...get dressed up in ridiculous costumes..giant pads and helmets.. They then line up against each other and then run into each other...soooooooo exciting..no?

Then after running into each other ...they all stand around for about 30 minutes and then they do the same thing again and again.....it is so utterly tedious and braindead .. . i wonder why not one other country on the planet decided it was a good idea?

Characteristics of the game... show ZERO talent, cowardice (pads and helmets not required..and look very gay)...no creativity or imagination.

It really does explain alot about americans.

God knows how many fatmen...get dressed up in ridiculous costumes..giant pads and helmets.. They then line up against each other and then run into each other...soooooooo exciting..no?

Then after running into each other ...they all stand around for about 30 minutes and then they do the same thing again and again.....it is so utterly tedious and braindead .. . i wonder why not one other country on the planet decided it was a good idea?

Characteristics of the game... show ZERO talent, cowardice (pads and helmets not required..and look very gay)...no creativity or imagination.

Nobody cares.

We will put up an American Football team up against ANY team you have to field. You will end up crushed. Yes, we call that sports and we always will.

You're an uptight British snob - straighten out your own country before you try to point out our deficiencies. :evil:

Why is it 4 years old? Why don't they have one for last year??????

Oh wait, I forgot, they got BEAT by the Giants in one of the greatest Super Bowl games ever!

:funnyface::woohoo:

Be nice. Their QB got hurt pretty bad, you know? :eusa_boohoo:

Yes, I feel bad for Tom Brady. BUT, he was healthy last year, right?

Last year? Yes. During the Super Bowl? No. Why do you think he was sacked so much, he couldn't move around in the pocket due to an ankle injury. It's bothered him all off-season as well, now this.

Still, In the last six years, the Patriots have won half the Super Bowls, they won more games in a single season than any team, ever. :cool:

Last year? Yes. During the Super Bowl? No. Why do you think he was sacked so much, he couldn't move around in the pocket due to an ankle injury. It's bothered him all off-season as well, now this.

Still, In the last six years, the Patriots have won half the Super Bowls, they won more games in a single season than any team, ever. :cool:

And they efforts alone have doubled the stock values of most CAM recorder companies worldwide. :clap2:

Forum List

Back