Pick A Song To Eliminate From Existence

Anything and everything by the U2 cover band aka Coldplay.

"Close your eyes and listen? That's U2, right? No! It's a cheap-o imitation! Let's sign them immediately"

Coldplay sounded like U2??????

Coldplay sounds like a U2 cover band

I don't know why I'm the only person who hears it either. Literally no one else hears them that way
I'll have to listen to see if I can hear it. What's their most popular song (Coldplay)?

One of my favorites :lol:
Do you like Midnight at the Oasis too?

That's Maria Muldaur, not Joni!
I know, but I hate them both! (The songs, not the artists)

Well we won't sip wine on the deck listening to my favorite songs then :laugh2:
For you, I would endure them!

drinking-red-wine.gif

"Close your eyes and listen? That's U2, right? No! It's a cheap-o imitation! Let's sign them immediately"

I don't know why I'm the only person who hears it either. Literally no one else hears them that way
I'll have to listen to see if I can hear it. What's their most popular song (Coldplay)?
Yellow

It takes a lot to make my list, I can generally listen to almost anything and still try to appreciate the effort, even if I can't appreciate the music itself.

That said, I think the world would be a better place with most Christmas songs retired for good. (Too many to list) and add to that these on my list.

In no certain order.

1. Anything by def leopard
2. Anything by Michael Bolton
3. "Body is a wonderland" John Mayer
4. Fucking "up up and away"
5. Most of the music from "grease"
6. Anything from fucking "rocky horror"

I'm sure I'll be adding to this soon.

Adding anything and everything by

7. Dionne Warwick
8. 50 cent
9. Stupid was mambo #5 guy
10. Boston

It takes a lot to make my list, I can generally listen to almost anything and still try to appreciate the effort, even if I can't appreciate the music itself.

That said, I think the world would be a better place with most Christmas songs retired for good. (Too many to list) and add to that these on my list.

In no certain order.

7. Dionne Warwick
8. 50 cent
10. Boston

BOSTON????? WTF?

In no certain order.

7. Dionne Warwick
8. 50 cent
10. Boston
Lou Vega I think

Yellow
Um....
No

Yellow
Um....
No
Yeah pretty bad...the guy can’t sing..at all

Clocks was their U2 cover song that made them famous

One more, Michael Jackson's "Ben", which is extra creepy and pervy in retrospect.

I do also think that they sound a lot like U2 in that song. A LOT like them.

I do also think that they sound a lot like U2 in that song. A LOT like them.

Oh, I don't. Coldplay couldn't rock if their lives depended on it. That Chris guy is such a wuss.

Forum List

Back