Pick A Song To Eliminate From Existence

A lot of disco was bad, but there were quite a few songs that made it worth while

I much rather dance to industrial or electronica though

What a shitty thread in the wrong place it should be.

go back to bed MM, you need some more rest....

This thread failed at the OP.

Raging-Imperial-STOP--THE-OP-IS-A-FAGGOT.jpg

You and your man are retarded or tone deaf.

Joplin is a classic, and the Skorps rule! I've banged more to the Skorps than you or you man combined.

Now GFY.

Safety dance and everything done by Queen.

Hmm why do you hate Queen?
The opera style vocals and the fact that classic rock stations repeat their music constantly. The Flash Gordon theme and Bohemian Rhapsody finished me off with them. Nothing to do with lifestyle....really. I hear a lot of radio during work and grow tiresome of the same old stuff. Tired of a lot of old classics, and really can't take the 80's music during my high school years.
Kept my SiriusXM in my ride and prefer newer stuff...Lithium, alt nation, xmu, even the Chill channel.
To be fair...xm played a recent Queen live show and actually listened in a little and they sounded good.
To add...my wife hates Queen.

Safety dance and everything done by Queen.

Hmm why do you hate Queen?
The opera style vocals and the fact that classic rock stations repeat their music constantly. The Flash Gordon theme and Bohemian Rhapsody finished me off with them. Nothing to do with lifestyle....really. I hear a lot of radio during work and grow tiresome of the same old stuff. Tired of a lot of old classics, and really can't take the 80's music during my high school years.
Kept my SiriusXM in my ride and prefer newer stuff...Lithium, alt nation, xmu, even the Chill channel.
To be fair...xm played a recent Queen live show and actually listened in a little and they sounded good.
To add...my wife hates Queen.
I love the Lithium station

Queens deep tracks are better than their main stream stuff....

What this thread wasn't good enough so there's a songs you hate thread? Oy!

Dust in the Wind.... all we are is Dust in the wind... all we are is Dust in the wind... ahhh.. ayyy..ahhhhhaaaa yahhhhhhh.... all we are is Dust in the wind...

Forum List

Back