Phyllis Schlafly Makes the Case for President Trump: ‘Only Hope to Defeat the Kingmakers’

lol, some dessicated, irrelevant old bag trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Don't break a hip, granny!
Another dense disrespectful little shit that knows nothing about who this wonderful woman is. Why am I not surprised.

She's wonderful why? Because she hates all the same people you hate?
Continue being dense my boy. Watching you dig that hole is amusing. She is an ICON in the Conservative movement and has been for close to a century. Have some respect.

Also Trump is on cover of Time magazine this week...need to get a copy.

Here you go:

2cf5k6f.jpg

Another dense disrespectful little shit that knows nothing about who this wonderful woman is. Why am I not surprised.

She was a leading light in the fight against the Equal Rights Amendment in the 70s. And a friend of my mom's. :D

The very first political speech I gave was to a state senate committee to rescind the state's ratification of the ERA when I was 15.

Phyllis may be an old bag, but she would have nothing to do with the likes of Odium.

Funny how every 'insurgency' on the right that has nothing to do with conservative Christian extremism,

take the original Tea Party for example, and Trump now,

ultimately attracts the political parasites from the Christian Right trying to latch on to it and co-opt it for their own agenda.

Conservatives I understand the desire to bolt from the status quo and be tired of the 'system'. But you don't then glom on to the first weirdo that has an ax slung over his shoulder. trump is a weirdo with the mentality of a 9 year old. He isn't the one. He's a male version of the dumbest twit in the country, Palin.

These people are not coherent sentient beings. Find a better 'outsider' who wants to tear down the 'system'.

An adult.

The problem is we've been waiting for 30 years for that candidate to show up and we finally have one. Trump is a bad joke, but frankly he's still better than any of the establishment types jammed down our throats by the GOP.

The social conservatives of the far reactionary right have to "latch on" to large groups and issues because they don't have the power politically to do much nationally, since they have less than 30,000,000 votes (maybe 15% of the total electorate). Steven's comment is an excellent example of frustration of the far right social cons.

Continue being dense my boy. Watching you dig that hole is amusing. She is an ICON in the Conservative movement and has been for close to a century. Have some respect.
She is reviled by most thinking women for what she did to her own kind. Again, I will probably not be alone in letting my dog take a dump on her grave.

Forum List

Back