Phuck it, what are we waiting for, let’s go full civil unrest TODAY!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Personally, I love this division, I hope it never subsides. I don’t ever want to ‘get along’ with the filth of this nation nor will I ever respect their differences. I say fuck it, let’s cut to the chase....LETS GET IT ON!

Personally, I love this division, I hope it never subsides. I don’t ever want to ‘get along’ with the filth of this nation nor will I ever respect their differences. I say fuck it, let’s cut to the chase....LETS GET IT ON!

Time for an FBI visit?...before you "get it on" and all.

You just can't wait to shoot some negroes and Mexicans, can you.

You seem like perfect Antifa material.

Nah, just that guy protecting you sackless pussies from the Tea Party.

What’s bad is these swamp democrats and fake news enabling the worse in people using them as pawns. Meanwhile Trump is still president.

You seem like perfect Antifa material.

Nah, just that guy protecting you sackless pussies from the Tea Party.
Why don't you just tell us who you want to kill? Will you prefer a mass shooting or a sniper type single murder? Do you have a militia behind you or are you a Lonewolf?

You just can't wait to shoot some negroes and Mexicans, can you.
I honestly don't know what he's waiting for......unless he's an abject coward.

come on over, right wing chics; let's get you into a full body massage with happy ending. don't worry, be happy.

Forum List

Back