Photos of everything retro and vintage

upload_2018-2-2_21-27-19.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

Under no circumstances tell the youngsters what this is. Let them think it has some special meaning. When they ask, become serious and answer in a grave voice, "You will know when the prophesy is fulfilled. In the mean time, I highly recommend you stock up on lima beans. Your life will depend on it."
Nod. Turn and walk away.

45-rpm-record-insert-adapters-red-300x300.jpg

I remember the egg chair, it was a big deal when it came out. They put speakers in there. I think the 'quad' stereo system came out about that time as well. People were like quad?, now we're in the future.

And this. Imagine them digging one of these up 200 years from now, they'll likely think it is some sacred religious artifact. +

I remember the egg chair, it was a big deal when it came out. They put speakers in there. I think the 'quad' stereo system came out about that time as well. People were like quad?, now we're in the future.

And this. Imagine them digging one of these up 200 years from now, they'll likely think it is some sacred religious artifact. +

Yes some mystic symbol :lol:

My first personal computer.

model1c.jpg

When I was 12 years old way back in 1979 I bought this TRS-80 at Radio Shack. It had 4 kilobytes of RAM and only cost me $600.

After I kept running out memory I saved up my pennies and dimes and bought an expansion module that upgraded it 16k RAM for a mere $300 more.

And that thing on the right is a tape recorder. You stored programs and data on cassette tapes.

Forum List

Back