Photos from Delbert Benton's memorial!

More pics that have been posted on a few pages I follow.
za8emu8a.jpg

du3evupe.jpg

Appreciate all the pictures Luissa.

This is beyond sad.

God bless you, Shorty.

R.I.P.

"You don't see any black faces in that crowd do you?"

Which means nothing. It's Spokane.

There's not one sorry black person living in spokane?
There isnt a lot of black people in Spokane period. I am sure there was a few there. I would be surprised if one our black leaders wasn't there.
Same guy who married my cousin and my brother and sister in law, along with many others in Spokane. Great man, has done a lot for the community, and not just the black community.

Which means nothing. It's Spokane.

There isnt a lot of black people in Spokane period. I am sure there was a few there. I would be surprised if one our black leaders wasn't there.
Same guy who married my cousin and my brother and sister in law, along with many others in Spokane. Great man, has done a lot for the community, and not just the black community.

Comes back to bite hard doesn't it. All that smarmy talk about no black faces in the TEA Party. and Now here we have pictures of not one remoseful black face in a crowd gathered to morn the savage attack on an 88 year old. very telling.

Comes back to bite hard doesn't it. All that smarmy talk about no black faces in the TEA Party. and Now here we have pictures of not one remoseful black face in a crowd gathered to morn the savage attack on an 88 year old. very telling.

Spokane is about 2% black, you won't see many black faces in any crowd. ;)

But we did have a guy have a stand off at a pawn shop/gun store screaming about Obama yesterday if that makes you feel better. I believe that is 4 stand offs in about two weeks here. Plus you add Shorty's death, and a stabbing at the House of Charities, and it makes you wonder why crime is getting so bad.

One thing you can count on though, Spokane cops will get the other guy. There is 50/50 chance he might not make it out alive though.

Last edited:

Not a worry. I expect many blacks in Spokane at this moment are like many of my muslim friends in TO when they can't believe one of theirs did a horrid deed and just stay home.

Not a worry. I expect many blacks in Spokane at this moment are like many of my muslim friends in TO when they can't believe one of theirs did a horrid deed and just stay home.

I just looked on Facebook, I am friends with a black preacher the son of the man I mentioned before. He quit being a police officer to be a preacher. Anyways, he has posted quite a bit about it. This is just one. I was easily able to edit his name out. The others ones might be more difficult but I will try.
haqunuva.jpg

One lady who posted on this post goes to his church, knew the boy who grew up in his church and the man killed was her neighbor. I bet that lady was there last night by the words she posted.

It's weird, but this might have got national attention but it is all anyone is talking about here. So many people knew the man. My friend last night was telling me that when she was into figuring skating as a child he volunteered to help at the rink, which is next door to where he was killed.
From Facebook, I can tell many people have similar stories about the man.

Where did this crappola of sympathy for perpetrators come from? This is why they feel they can get away with killing innocent people. Someone, somewhere, is going to see their side and feel sorry for THEM.

Demetrious Glenn and Kenan Kindard are animals who should be put down with the same compunction that we put down rabid animals.

In a few days, someone is going to point to those pictures showing all those white people and call the whole thing racist.

I just looked on Facebook, I am friends with a black preacher the son of the man I mentioned before. He quit being a police officer to be a preacher. Anyways, he has posted quite a bit about it. This is just one. I was easily able to edit his name out. The others ones might be more difficult but I will try.
haqunuva.jpg

One lady who posted on this post goes to his church, knew the boy who grew up in his church and the man killed was her neighbor. I bet that lady was there last night by the words she posted.

It's weird, but this might have got national attention but it is all anyone is talking about here. So many people knew the man. My friend last night was telling me that when she was into figuring skating as a child he volunteered to help at the rink, which is next door to where he was killed.
From Facebook, I can tell many people have similar stories about the man.

His brother's response to his post.
zuvenytu.jpg

And another post the preacher made in response to someone else's post.
uryjasyq.jpg

The black community in Spokane isn't ignoring this man's death.

This murder is on Obama and his race pimps in the MSM same as all the murders committed in the name of trayvon.

R.I.P. Devil Dog

usmc2%20copy.jpg

Semper Fi

We thank you "Shorty" for your incredible bravery and sacrifice that led to the liberation of many people.. We honor your life with never forgetting who you are and the goodness you brought to everyone's lives you touched.. even in death, you are still touching lives.. Fly free weary soul.. to a place where you can take flight amongst the stars..

I posted this to the page. ;)

This murder is on Obama and his race pimps in the MSM same as all the murders committed in the name of trayvon.

R.I.P. Devil Dog

usmc2%20copy.jpg

Semper Fi

I wouldn't lay it at obama's feet. but that channel is another story indeed.

Some people made this poster of Shorty and put it up on Facebook and it's going viral. I think it's powerful.

Delbert-Belton-Murder.jpg

Forum List

Back