Photo: The British Prime Minister goes to Kiev to meet with Ukraine President Zelenskyy while the American President rides his bicycle in Delaware

Very clear: It would be very stupid from the president of the USA to visit the Ukraine now. This helps in the current situation no one and will cause only superflous problems now.
Stupid? No, just a matter of having the stones to make the trip like Johnson and others have.

Stupid? No, just a matter of having the stones to make the trip like Johnson and others have.

No one ever took serios Boris Johnson. He's a similiar idiot like Donald Trump. But Great Britain and the Commonwealth and all other former colonies of Great Britain are very important for the Ukraine. The Ukraine needs help. She's fighting for her survival against a giant.

Last edited:
I suspect they do now.

I never said the Ukraine takes not serios Boris Johnson. I said no one takes serios Boris Johnson. This has to do with the egocentralism of this man so it's often difficult to find out whether he speaks in his own name and/or the name of only some few Brits - or whether he speaks really in the name of whole Great Britain.

Last edited:

The president of the USA is the highest representative of the complete western world in this context. Slow down! Mr. president Joe Biden is a very clear man.

^^^ finally some common sense. These idiots in Europe have been killing each other for thousands of years.
Example? And do you know in how many wars worldwide how many millions were murdered from US-Americans in only 200 years?

Last edited:
There is something wrong with this picture.When did the land of the free and the home of the brave become the land of timidity, risk aversion, and dishonesty?

FP6F59kX0AcNhwg
Not only would Biden be a complete fool to go there but you be a bigger idiot to think he should.
Its the same as saying Kampala should visit the border. What for? So you lot if opportunists could have a dig if she didn't? Grow up. Who do you think you are kidding dopey.

The Court said that they were too chickenshit ro take on the case because they feared mass rioting from the Negroes (Justice Roberts).
Absolute bullshit. Your info is wrong.
Imagine saying that the States did not have standing to challenge a blatant thievery of a Presidential election.
sadly for you its true. There is no evidence of any fraud and regardless of how much you stamp your feet, nothing will change.
You know fuck all
Jurisprudence that idiotic is beyond comprehension.

We have a piece of shit cowardly President that is destroying this country
exactly how is he destroying the country? You're all saying this but can't point to any destruction. None of you. Youre all piss wind and hate.
because the American people allowed Joe Potatohead to steal an election.
Which American people? Name them? Or do you mean the 81 million who voted for Biden.
The stupid incompetent sonofabitch is out this weekend riding his bicycle to the icream shop while real world leaders are supporting Ukraine's war against Russian aggression.
You don't get much news son? I'd research that ignorant statement and make some amendments because you're a liar.

Being a trumpoid, when did you suddenly support the Ukrainians? You were all behind Trump a month ago now you had an enlightenment because the vision of defeat is looming.
How coincidental.

he's just trolling.

I hope we're sending all we can, and nato too.

You like to be happy, that's why you hate some questions. So did you ever think about what will happen when Russia will lose? But what will happen if Russia will win - and the Ukraine will have to be a free and independent nation living in boring peace? Could you live with such a bad result?

Has President Biden actually ridden his bicycle recently?

I remember his riding a bike during the campaign to show that he was not so feeble as his opponents claimed.

But the frail gentleman should not be riding his bike now.

It is much too dangerous.

Even younger people have occasionally seriously hurt themselves when they fell off.

Forum List

Back