Photo shows American flags crumpled up on Hillary HQ floor

This is just like when someone posts a picture of an abortion.

All you liberals claim that it must be a miscarriage, and then use that lie to yourselves to absolve you of guilt for abortion.

God isn't fooled, and when you meet him it will be too late to repent.

All you liberals claim that it must be a miscarriage, and then use that lie to yourselves to absolve you of guilt for abortion.

Except it WAS a miscarriage, and the only fool is YOU!

So every picture ever since the beginning of time and until the Second Coming of Christ that showed an abortion is really a miscarriage?

So every picture ever since the beginning of time and until the Second Coming of Christ that showed an abortion is really a miscarriage?
Notice when the Right-wing fools are caught lying they create a grossly exaggerated Straw Man to argue against.

And the picture came from Washington Post, which is a leftist newspaper. The only thing the conservative site did was to tell what's in the picture.
Which, of course, was the lie!!!
DUH!
Wow, ed you are dumb.
The flag was on a table like riser in front of the stands, so saying that the flag was on the floor was a LIE.

Here's what I think ed. I think you are a very stupid man, and every time you make another post, you reveal more and more of your stupidity.

So I'm going to give you a break, and not argue with you any more.

I do not want it said that I abuse the mentally challenged.

Here's what I think ed. I think you are a very stupid man, and every time you make another post, you reveal more and more of your stupidity.

So I'm going to give you a break, and not argue with you any more.

I do not want it said that I abuse the mentally challenged.
Your WHITE flag is accepted.

And the picture came from Washington Post, which is a leftist newspaper. The only thing the conservative site did was to tell what's in the picture.

If you are going to say it's a lie then you've decided you will not believe anything you see or hear if it hurts your candidate.

And it's well known that Hillary disrespects the Secret Service and the military.

Not true that the site said what is in the photo. Read your own link. Look very carefully for the weasel word "may".

IOW, they lied and covered their butts- all in one sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo shows the American flag tossed somewhere in a very disrespectful manner. It really doesn't matter where, on the floor, on the shelf, it doesn't matter. You can't take the fact that your candidate is an anti-American bitch and that we know it.

Photo shows American flags crumpled up on Hillary HQ floor

Hillary Clinton supporters think it's OK to drop American flags on the floor.

I'm not really sure what to say about this.

Is this normal post-rally?
What makes you think it was post rally? And what makes you think they were on the floor and not on a table
in front of the stands waiting to be hung.
what makes you think it was even at a clinton event?
Because the Washington Post said so.

Forum List

Back