Photo: 84-Year-Old Occupy Protester Pepper-Sprayed In The Face

Not much about the 78 year old woman pushed down the stairs though.

Face it, this 84 year old granny has been an activist for years, she's used to it. Getting sprayed in the face probably added ten years to her life.

We could introduce her to the Old Geezer bank robber, match made in heaven.

I love how progressives believe just because you're old somehow you're benevolent..

I think Seinfeld spoofed that in the episode where Uncle Leo steals books and gloats he can get away with it because hes old..

Besides a woman used her baby as a fucking human shield at OWS.... That is more evil than spraying an old person with an agenda considering babies don't have an agenda and are incapable of understanding politics - not to mention using one as a human shield - that is just the lowest form of cowardice EVER...

I'm happy....

If an 84-year-old activist tried to impede me for political reasons I'd punch it in the face...

Just because you're 84 - that doesn't mean you're incapable of being a punk.... It means you're 84...

Hell, you fuckers have been impeding the whole country for the past three years... I think you all ought to be punched in the face.

As long as they are not a woman or over 80.

Now some priests do deserve to be punched in the face and castrated too.

Mr Nasty does not speak for the right... He speaks for himself.

As for being a law breaker.... the lady most likely did something to warrant it.

A cop didnt just walk up and decide to mace her.

uscitizen, you are no better than Nick for wanting to punch a priest :eusa_whistle:

:asshole:

I'm happy....

If an 84-year-old activist tried to impede me for political reasons I'd punch it in the face...

Just because you're 84 - that doesn't mean you're incapable of being a punk.... It means you're 84...

Hell, you fuckers have been impeding the whole country for the past three years... I think you all ought to be punched in the face.

As long as they are not a woman or over 80.

Now some priests do deserve to be punched in the face and castrated too.

Rev. Michael Pfleger

Rev. Wright

Rev. Jackson

Rev. Sharpton (who oddly enough crated this economy by screaming that banks were racist for not loaning money to welfare fucks)..

I would love to punch a few idiots in the face...

So no proof that she wasn't planted there to start trouble with the cops, huh?

You made the accusation. The onus is on you to prove she was, dumb ass.

Where were you in the thread where the leftie claimed that the African American man saying 'we're gonna burn this fucker down', was a Breithbart plant and not really an OWS protestor? I didn't see you telling him it was his job to prove it.

Not much about the 78 year old woman pushed down the stairs though.

Face it, this 84 year old granny has been an activist for years, she's used to it. Getting sprayed in the face probably added ten years to her life.

We could introduce her to the Old Geezer bank robber, match made in heaven.

Old laying laying at the bottom of the stairs after being pushed by OWS protestors (probably an accident, but still)... non story or fake to a liberal.

PEPPER-SPRAY-DORLI-RAINEY.jpg

By Dean Praetorius

A woman old enough to be a grandmother is quickly becoming the face of Occupy Seattle.

Dorli Rainey, the 84-year-old, pictured in the photo below, has been an activist since the 1960s and even ran for mayor of Seattle in 2009, according to the Atlantic Wire. She ultimately dropped out of the race saying, "I am old and should learn to be old, stay home, watch TV and sit still."

As the Atlantic points out, she certainly didn't seem to listen to her own advice.

Rainey was among a group of Seattle protesters scattered by police on Tuesday. A pregnant 19-year-old woman was also reportedly hit by pepper spray Tuesday, The Associated Press reported, though police haven't confirmed the incident.

A priest was also among those pepper sprayed during the protesters' march from their camp at Seattle Central Community College to Westlake Park, according to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Police officers on bicycles attempted to block the protesters' way. After tensions mounted, the police used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

More: Dorli Rainey, 84-Year-Old Occupy Seattle Protester, Pepper Sprayed In The Face (PHOTO)

Grandmother? Try great grandmother. She probably has dementia and her grandson brought her as a shield. Poor lady.

Why do righties hate women?

Why do leftists love Islam and Sharia which treats woman as shit baby makers??

It's funny how conservatives condemn Islam and that is one of the main reasons yet progressives continually stand up for such vial shit....

If a Muslim did an honor killing today you would defend the ideas that made the killing possible..

Fuck off...

Why do righties hate women?

Why do leftists love Islam and Sharia which treats woman as shit baby makers??

It's funny how conservatives condemn Islam and that is one of the main reasons yet progressives continually stand up for such vial shit....

If a Muslim did an honor killing today you would defend the ideas that made the killing possible..

Fuck off...

Who says lefties love Islam?

We are just not scared shitless of it like the righties are.

By Dean Praetorius

A woman old enough to be a grandmother is quickly becoming the face of Occupy Seattle.

Dorli Rainey, the 84-year-old, pictured in the photo below, has been an activist since the 1960s and even ran for mayor of Seattle in 2009, according to the Atlantic Wire. She ultimately dropped out of the race saying, "I am old and should learn to be old, stay home, watch TV and sit still."

As the Atlantic points out, she certainly didn't seem to listen to her own advice.

Rainey was among a group of Seattle protesters scattered by police on Tuesday. A pregnant 19-year-old woman was also reportedly hit by pepper spray Tuesday, The Associated Press reported, though police haven't confirmed the incident.

A priest was also among those pepper sprayed during the protesters' march from their camp at Seattle Central Community College to Westlake Park, according to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Police officers on bicycles attempted to block the protesters' way. After tensions mounted, the police used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

More: Dorli Rainey, 84-Year-Old Occupy Seattle Protester, Pepper Sprayed In The Face (PHOTO)

from the OP article...
"Pepper spray was deployed only against subjects who were either refusing a lawful order to disperse or engaging in assaultive behavior toward officers," Seattle police spokesman Jeff Kappel told the Seattle Pi.
Sound reasonable to me.

Also from the OP article...
Pepper spray has been used on multiple occasions against Occupy protesters in the last two months, first by NYPD officers in September. In late October, an Iraq war veteran at Occupy Oakland was injured after police fired a projectile at his head.
From huffPo, not surprising they'd lie like this. They have ZERO proof that the police deliberately aimed at the vets head.

By Dean Praetorius

Grandmother? Try great grandmother. She probably has dementia and her grandson brought her as a shield. Poor lady.

Im surprised ɐɯɐqo isnt in this image ....

Go on keep trying to justify your being a heartless bastard.

Oh shut the fuck up you anarchist..

Here is the typical liberal argument..

"let anyone do whatever the fuck they want and government should financially support our anarchy and anyone who disagrees is a heartless hatemonger."

The state will continue to escalate the situation, which will only embolden the movement. Wont be long before someone is killed, watch what happens then.

Several have already been killed and raped dummy...

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WS_VH-Uk0U"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WS_VH-Uk0U[/ame]

Last edited:
Go on keep trying to justify your being a heartless bastard.

Oh shut the fuck up you anarchist..

Here is the typical liberal argument..

"let anyone do whatever the fuck they want and government should financially support our anarchy and anyone who disagrees is a heartless hatemonger."

typical argument? Hmm this is the first time I have ever heard of it.

Forum List

Back