Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So, was he afraid he was going to run out and commit mass murder? I actually feel embarrassed for this man that he is such a cuck. Perhaps the best thing for him to do is return to England and stay there.

I live in Vegas and I still don't support gun control.

Jonathan Pring is from London, England, but he’s been living in Phoenix for more than a decade. He runs a coffee shop and drives a doubledecker bus. Despite his British roots, Pring bought guns.

The shooting in Las Vegas, though, has changed his mind about gun ownership. On Wednesday, Ping called the Phoenix Police and told them he wanted to turn his guns in.

“I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,” Pring told Fox

Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting. Encourages Others to do the Same [VIDEO]

iam just here to support the usage of the word cuck

I just can't fathom how indoctrinated and sto0pid one has to be to do this. If he really doesn't trust himself with a .22, maybe he needs to get a guardian or something.

So, was he afraid he was going to run out and commit mass murder? I actually feel embarrassed for this man that he is such a cuck. Perhaps the best thing for him to do is return to England and stay there.

Jonathan Pring is from London, England, but he’s been living in Phoenix for more than a decade. He runs a coffee shop and drives a doubledecker bus. Despite his British roots, Pring bought guns.

The shooting in Las Vegas, though, has changed his mind about gun ownership. On Wednesday, Ping called the Phoenix Police and told them he wanted to turn his guns in.

“I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,” Pring told Fox

Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting. Encourages Others to do the Same [VIDEO]
--------------------------- well , he is an 'englishman' his example is why i dislike ALL immigration .

This kind of sounds like a made up thing. A planted story.

Coffee shop owner , this is just publicity for him , now all the transgender girls and 'man bun' wearing hip hoppers will hit his place for some expensive coffee drink .

He's finally starting to understand that the gun lickers that kneel and pray to their angry god are the problem. And in the US it is far too easy to get access to 40 semi-automatic rifles and buy kits to turn them into the same weapons Isis uses to massacre people. But the gun cult will reject his sanity because they are still locked in their insanity.

So he comes here, for the freedom, buys guns, then states he wants tyranny b/c that will end mass murder.

uhm, put him on the next plane...

he is an english Subject both in 'england' and in the USA 2Thumbs

Only reason I don’t drive a Lamborghini is I’m afraid I will drive too fast.

This is the old "hey, look at me, I'm this superior British man of excessive civility and honor. Thus, I willingly, yield all of weapons, of course, not expecting any media coverage regarding this exceptional gesture on my behalf".

Sort of reminds me of Morgan Piers, a British citizen, not only running his own tv show on CNN but lecturing Americans about their own Constitution and gun laws. England is so great that he leaves it to steal an Americans job in the U.S.

I have a great respect for many Brits, but the whiners and individuals of grandeur self importance are not some of them.

I know people from Britain. London, specifically. They are shaken by the mere idea of someone defending themselves at all. I carry a knife. I always have and they know it. Even that is going too far. Anything, any object that can be used in self defense is objectionable. They are worse than sheep.

Forum List

Back