Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting

So, was he afraid he was going to run out and commit mass murder? I actually feel embarrassed for this man that he is such a cuck. Perhaps the best thing for him to do is return to England and stay there.

I live in Vegas and I still don't support gun control.

Jonathan Pring is from London, England, but he’s been living in Phoenix for more than a decade. He runs a coffee shop and drives a doubledecker bus. Despite his British roots, Pring bought guns.

The shooting in Las Vegas, though, has changed his mind about gun ownership. On Wednesday, Ping called the Phoenix Police and told them he wanted to turn his guns in.

“I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,” Pring told Fox

Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting. Encourages Others to do the Same [VIDEO]
Only reason I don’t drive a Lamborghini is I’m afraid I will drive too fast.

That's the same reason I gave up winning the lottery.

So, was he afraid he was going to run out and commit mass murder? I actually feel embarrassed for this man that he is such a cuck. Perhaps the best thing for him to do is return to England and stay there.

Jonathan Pring is from London, England, but he’s been living in Phoenix for more than a decade. He runs a coffee shop and drives a doubledecker bus. Despite his British roots, Pring bought guns.

The shooting in Las Vegas, though, has changed his mind about gun ownership. On Wednesday, Ping called the Phoenix Police and told them he wanted to turn his guns in.

“I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,” Pring told Fox

Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting. Encourages Others to do the Same [VIDEO]
So he comes here, for the freedom, buys guns, then states he wants tyranny b/c that will end mass murder.

uhm, put him on the next plane...
It’s why the Brits were so easy to defeat.

How silly! I am sure the police department doesn't mind the free guns, though.

This kind of sounds like a made up thing. A planted story.

It appears legit

Man wades into gun debate by turning his guns over to Phoenix police

There are other articles on him too. He's a local business owner as well.

Valley couple opens 'The Teapot', a coffee shop that caters to parents
I meant it's interesting this got to the news people. Did he call them?

I wouldn't be shocked if it's a publicity stunt

It appears legit

I meant it's interesting this got to the news people. Did he call them?

I wouldn't be shocked if it's a publicity stunt

Or an anti-gun advocate conveniently made a large purchase at his company, or left a rather thick envelope on his counter while slowly stepping away...

I know people from Britain. London, specifically. They are shaken by the mere idea of someone defending themselves at all. I carry a knife. I always have and they know it. Even that is going too far. Anything, any object that can be used in self defense is objectionable. They are worse than sheep.
If I lived in London I would carry a knife too.

I know people from Britain. London, specifically. They are shaken by the mere idea of someone defending themselves at all. I carry a knife. I always have and they know it. Even that is going too far. Anything, any object that can be used in self defense is objectionable. They are worse than sheep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- and in 'self defense' they have the doctrine of 'proportinate' defense . If a guy attacks a 'wanker brit' with his fists the 'wanker brit' is in big trouble if he beans and killed his attacker with a baseball / cricket bat .

He's finally starting to understand that the gun lickers that kneel and pray to their angry god are the problem. And in the US it is far too easy to get access to 40 semi-automatic rifles and buy kits to turn them into the same weapons Isis uses to massacre people. But the gun cult will reject his sanity because they are still locked in their insanity.

He's finally starting to understand that the gun lickers that kneel and pray to their angry god are the problem.

Was he kneeling and licking? Why not?

It appears legit

So he may be doing this for free advertising and to develop goodwill with his nitch market. He may soon have his coffee shop full of libs praising him for turning in his guns as they are buying his coffee like hot cakes. Perhaps he can sell them some real hot cakes too.

It appears legit

So he may be doing this for free advertising and to develop goodwill with his nitch market. He may soon have his coffee shop full of libs praising him for turning in his guns as they are buying his coffee like hot cakes. Perhaps he can sell them some real hot cakes too.

He may soon have his coffee shop full of libs praising him for turning in his guns as they are buying his coffee like hot cakes.

It'd be a shame if someone with a gun robbed his shop........

It appears legit

You're giving a whole lot of credit to a guy who probably sits to urinate.

It appears legit

You're giving a whole lot of credit to a guy who probably sits to urinate.
Just suggesting the possibility. I would donate a couple of old nearly worthless guns for $10,000 worth of advertising if I had a business that catered to libs.

It appears legit

He might accidentally invite a few "dine and dash" customers, or worse...some who are armed with bad intentions on their minds...

I’m sorry, but this idiot is incredibly obtuse. Arizona has a law that requires the police to sell the weapons that are turned in during buyback events. Which means, that his effort to “get the guns off the street” have succeeded in getting the cops some money as they sell his guns to someone else who wants them.

New laws force police to put guns back on the street

Now, where is that laughing smiley? :badgrin::biggrin:

Now, how is it that I a lowly guy in Georgia remembered the big stink that was caused when the police were not selling the guns they had “gotten off the street” during buyback events, and the idiot in Phoenix didn’t know it? Didn’t the police tell him that they were just going to sell the guns to someone else? If he wanted them destroyed, he could have gotten a hacksaw, or a blowtorch, or I suppose he could have bought the ingredients to make Thermite from eBay, and melted the things down. Instead he turned them in and went out to tell the press how awesome he was and how in tune he was with society, so that the cops could sell them to someone else.

Dont Taz Me Bro, post: 18294246

Of course you don't. You don't respect or support the constitutional rights of Americans who expect it is their right to attend a public venue without being shot to death under a rain of automatic-like assault weapon fire.

My sister and brother in law are gun owners. Neither has a military style assault rifle. She has a handgun for protection. He hunts deer and once a year hunts elk out west somewhere. Both support gun control; specifically to bring back the the assault weapons ban and have no respect or association with the NRA.

In other words they are not adherents to the gun cult in this country.

Good for him...

I will not do the same and Taz will wonder how I am allow to own a gun or not...

I wonder of this clown's "moral superiority" will protect him and his family if he is faced with an armed intruder?

He can talk down to the assailant! Take that you cretin!

Forum List

Back