Phoenix Resident Turns His Guns Over to Police Following Vegas Shooting

I wonder of this clown's "moral superiority" will protect him and his family if he is faced with an armed intruder?

He can talk down to the assailant! Take that you cretin!
Did he turn in all his guns, or was it just a ploy?

I agree, it can be good to have a gun when faced with an armed intruder. However, there are many communities where the risk of an armed intruder is very low.

I wonder of this clown's "moral superiority" will protect him and his family if he is faced with an armed intruder?

I agree, it can be good to have a gun when faced with an armed intruder. However, there are many communities where the risk of an armed intruder is very low.
It's probably just a publicity stunt......or maybe he strained his uterus?

It's probably just a publicity stunt......or maybe he strained his uterus?
Maybe it's both.

--------------------------------------------------- 'english' subject made the news , free advertising for his wussy type coffee shop is all it is .

Forum List

Back