Philly Pathologist Rules Woman w/20 Stab Wounds - Most To The BACK OF THE HEAD - Was SUICIDE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:uhh: WTF?

Ellen Greenberg was found with 20 stab wounds, half of them to the back of her head, and a Philadelphia pathologist determined it to be a suicide

For more than a decade, the family of a woman stabbed 20 times — including 10 from behind — has battled to have the Philadelphia medical examiner’s ruling that her death was a suicide overturned.

Ellen Greenberg, a 27-year-old teacher, was found covered in bruises and stabbed to death in her apartment during a blizzard more than a decade ago. Despite the blood-soaked crime scene, evidence her body had been moved and stab wounds to the back of her skull, investigators found "no evidence of a struggle in the kitchen area or anywhere else in the apartment."

'SUICIDE!'

Ya know, if there was some connection with her to the Clintons this would be completely understandable...

:auiqs.jpg:

:uhh: WTF?

Ellen Greenberg was found with 20 stab wounds, half of them to the back of her head, and a Philadelphia pathologist determined it to be a suicide

For more than a decade, the family of a woman stabbed 20 times — including 10 from behind — has battled to have the Philadelphia medical examiner’s ruling that her death was a suicide overturned.

Ellen Greenberg, a 27-year-old teacher, was found covered in bruises and stabbed to death in her apartment during a blizzard more than a decade ago. Despite the blood-soaked crime scene, evidence her body had been moved and stab wounds to the back of her skull, investigators found "no evidence of a struggle in the kitchen area or anywhere else in the apartment."

'SUICIDE!'

Ya know, if there was some connection with her to the Clintons this would be completely understandable...

:auiqs.jpg:

Had those types of findings from officials in the county where I grew up. Up in Philly, I guarantee that the guilty came from a family or group with influence. Too bad I hope justice is finally done for the murdered lady.

Reminds me of all these fairly recent stories of black people being found hung from trees, that are way taller than them and no ladder in sight, but the police deem it as "suicide."

These DAs should be required to let these guys they turn loose so quickly stay in there homes for a week before letting them completely go.

It would stop immediately.

Reminds me of all these fairly recent stories of black people being found hung from trees, that are way taller than them and no ladder in sight, but the police deem it as "suicide."
Maybe the rope they had was too long & they were too tall, so a friend with a ladder helped, then took the ladder away...

'Assisted Suiced'?!

:p

You conveniently forget how high you all can jump.

Forum List

Back