Philippine President Calls Barack Obama 'Son of a Whore'

When you look at his actions in office, EVERY ONE of them is not just bad and anti-American policy but has a little extra deliberate pain at the end. "Take THAT, America, just for being AMERICAN!"

His routine twisting the knife in religious groups, the excessive punishment of individuals who oppose him that accomplish nothing but expressing his rage ... virtually every action ends with -- "Oh -- and take THAT, too ..."

This is an abused child -- probably s3xua!!y -- who grew up and channeled the anger at his parents (which they fully deserved) into anger at US, with the help of Frank Marshal Davis and the Rev. Wright.
He is probably still sore over Pac getting beat up by a Black guy.

What a fairy.

0.jpg

gay-Barack-Obama_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

obamabaseball.jpg

I can't wait for this weakling and his tranny wife to get out of office. He can go to California and queer it up there.

LOL Here's his exact quote:

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit.
Duterte is the guy who has told his people to go out and shoot, murder, assassinate drug dealers--without trial, just murder people in the streets. This is not someone for whom we should have any respect as Americans who believe in the right to trial and don't believe in vigilantism, per our Constitution. The fact that fascist dictators and so called presidents who tell their people to murder others in the streets of their country don't like Obama should be meaningless to people who believe in America and our Constitution.

The fact that you people show such scorn for Obama and his wife and family, and then those people read the horrific things you say about him, has set the tone for what these pigs--Putin, Duterte and the Chinese government, say to him or how they treat him. Your disgusting behavior and lack of respect for your president has shown them the way and made it seem to them acceptable.

In fact, I am sure they are thrilled at the way you are championing their speech and behavior. They do it to get people like you behind them. They do it to go against America. You are being very Un-American by cheering on such things. And you are being manipulated: which we have seen so very, very often, how easily you are manipulated. Low level thinkers that you are.

If anything is destroying America at this time, it is the right wing, partisan, conservative, religious fanatics. You folks who hate just for the sake of hating, who are racists and bigots, who don't care about the country but only your partisanship.

Last edited:
Obama doesn't seem to be very warmly greeted anywhere these last few days at the G20 meetings - I saw one scathing report of his reception by the Chinese when they arrived ... no stairs in place for him to deplane, issues being allowed to enter the hotel where they were registered...the press corp, the staffers, everybody was getting jacked up by various officials in a very unfriendly. Some hours later there was something about a chilly meeting between him and Putin at the same conference.

If China, Duterte and Putin try to offend him, and the US btw, it is because of their lacking in civilized, diplomatic behavior. It is not acceptable for them to behave this way, and for us to accept it as warranted, is beyond ridiculous.

If you are an American and believe in civil behavior, then you cannot imagine that what these lowlife dictators think or do is acceptable. Would you think it was an okay thing to do if Hitler did it? Stalin? Mussolini? Mao? Thinking there is something warranted in what Putin, Duterte and China does is the same as thinking the undiplomatic and Cretan behavior of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler is warranted.

When you look at his actions in office, EVERY ONE of them is not just bad and anti-American policy but has a little extra deliberate pain at the end. "Take THAT, America, just for being AMERICAN!"

His routine twisting the knife in religious groups, the excessive punishment of individuals who oppose him that accomplish nothing but expressing his rage ... virtually every action ends with -- "Oh -- and take THAT, too ..."

This is an abused child -- probably s3xua!!y -- who grew up and channeled the anger at his parents (which they fully deserved) into anger at US, with the help of Frank Marshal Davis and the Rev. Wright.
Just another validation of Trump being right about the world not respecting the US or its president any longer. In a period of a week we had the Chinese throw Rice and members of Obama's delegation off the tarmac, North Korea lobbing missiles at Japan and within close proximity of Obama's visit, Putin telling Obama to fuck himself, and now our own ally, the Philippine leader calling Obama a son of a whore. Wow, what a fucking disgusting failure of president we have. He doesn't have any self respect and even a moticum of dignity, how can we expect the asshole to stand up for his own country?

Obama doesn't seem to be very warmly greeted anywhere these last few days at the G20 meetings - I saw one scathing report of his reception by the Chinese when they arrived ... no stairs in place for him to deplane, issues being allowed to enter the hotel where they were registered...the press corp, the staffers, everybody was getting jacked up by various officials in a very unfriendly. Some hours later there was something about a chilly meeting between him and Putin at the same conference.

If China, Duterte and Putin try to offend him, and the US btw, it is because of their lacking in civilized, diplomatic behavior. It is not acceptable for them to behave this way, and for us to accept it as warranted, is beyond ridiculous.

If you are an American and believe in civil behavior, then you cannot imagine that what these lowlife dictators think or do is acceptable. Would you think it was an okay thing to do if Hitler did it? Stalin? Mussolini? Mao? Thinking there is something warranted in what Putin, Duterte and China does is the same as thinking the undiplomatic and Cretan behavior of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler is warranted.

I was not expressing a personal opinion - just saying what I read in news accounts. Don't question my love for my country and presume I approve of and applaud the actions of people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao or anybody else who has caused so much misery to so many people. You know nothing about me.

Forum List

Back