Philadelphia Auto Show: TrumpUSA Treaty

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Can capitalism (i.e., 'TrumpUSA') generate consumerism (e.g., Philadelphia Auto Show) hyperbole?

This vignette was inspired by the democracy fairy-tale film Dave.

Cheers,

eagle.jpg

====

The great Terrorism Tribulation was over. The Trump Administration was considered orthodox, and capitalism was secured worldwide, and the CIA and NSA were rejoicing. The secret paramilitary crusaders known as 'G.I. Joes' were retired and no longer fighting the super-terrorist organization known as Cobra. The G.I. Joe ninja-warrior Snake-Eyes was married to the G.I. Joe medicine-woman Mara and living in Switzerland with his buddy, G.I. Joe navy-officer Shipwreck and his wife Jane Royal. This was considered a serious peace-reality, since Snake-Eyes and Shipwreck were considered the primary soldiers in the American line of defense against the 'leviathan' of terrorism. G.I. Joe leader Duke even had Cobra 'bishops' Destro (terrorism general) and Cobra Commander (terrorism strategist) labelled as official 'journalists' of Snake-Eyes' retirement propaganda (since retirement from G.I. Joe was considered the official statement of peace-coordination!). Even President Trump was celebrating. Trump was otherwise a 'terrorism-paranoid' (when it came to capitalism hype).

gijoe1.jpg

To make this 'Peace-Stand' official, G.I. Joe leader Duke made the Philadelphia Auto Show (a grand presentation of the patriotic consciousness regarding the beneficial face of capitalism and marketing in the modern world) a totem of new world advertising. The Philadelphia Auto Show offered consumers models of brand-new cars and fancy showcase vehicles designed to present automobile companies (e.g., Lamborghini, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Infiniti, etc.) as organizations of great commercial excitement. There was almost no fear of terrorism at the Philadelphia Auto Show, since President Trump himself was one of the grandmasters of ceremony. Trump gave a speech at the Auto Show during which he declared, "There's nothing wrong with coordinating consumerism flowery with modern marketing for both adults and enthusiastic youth curious about the designs and machinery of new age vehicles!" Why would terrorist want to thwart such a peaceful event?

gijoe2.jpg

GOD: Maybe the Auto Show will inspire comic-book writers.
SATAN: Why not? Cars represent capitalism-flowery!
GOD: That's what President Trump claims too...
SATAN: It's a relief that Snake-Eyes can be 'allied' to Destro.
GOD: Yes, Destro was a real 'master' of terrorism.
SATAN: It's great how commerce promotes 'general optimism.'
GOD: This idealism was shattered on 9/11.
SATAN: Yes, the destruction of the World Trade Center was trauma.
GOD: Capitalism-advocates likened it to Pearl Harbor!
SATAN: Steven Spielberg should make a movie about Japanese cars.
GOD: Yes, Japan was the main titan in the international automobile industry.
SATAN: Sweden, Germany, America, and Italy closely chased Japan.
GOD: Japan offered the world Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, and Infiniti!
SATAN: Commerce pacts between America and South Korea stabilize North Korea.
GOD: North Korea was otherwise a nuclear-warfare 'crockpot.'
SATAN: It seems capitalism can generate 'Freudian folklore.'

====

:dance:

ape1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back