Phil Robertson: Revenge of the Hippies!

I'll leave the dick-kissing to you, sissy boy. I hear you were the Queen of the glory holes back in your disco days

Nah, you lost your hearing to gonorrhea in a bath house, Loretta.
Such an obsession with dicks and stds. You should start a blog. Closeted Fag Wannabe Tough Guys and the Diseased Dicks They Crave: A Love Story

Never been in a disco.

Camo wasn't cool THEN.

Disco killed my bar but I was tired of drunks night after night anyway....One good thing about disco is that the women started shaving their pits and legs again and took regular showers. :lol:
I was in Austin.

They were into beer,cocaine and "Progressive Country Music", three things I really don't much care for.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame had a few words of advice about STDs to share with the good folks at CPAC.

Classic :lol:

CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson s Rant On STDs The Revenge Of The Hippies
"There is a penalty to be paid from what the beatniks, and it morphed into the hippies -- you say, what do you call the 110 million with the sexually transmitted illness -- it is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way."

Ironic Robertson brings up hippies as a negative:

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

phil_robertson_duck_dynasty_3.jpg

Difference between hippies and Phil Robertson is...?

He works hard, pays his own way...and bathes regularly........hippies...not so much...

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame had a few words of advice about STDs to share with the good folks at CPAC.

CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson s Rant On STDs The Revenge Of The Hippies
"There is a penalty to be paid from what the beatniks, and it morphed into the hippies -- you say, what do you call the 110 million with the sexually transmitted illness -- it is the revenge of the hippies! Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way."

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

He works hard, pays his own way...and bathes regularly........hippies...not so much...

that seems to a sin for the left these days. Oh and that FREEDOM of speech thing really bugs them too.

Obviously Robertson isn't representative of all conservatives, but when someone does express such reactionary ignorance and stupidity as does Robertson, he'll likely be a conservative.

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

How do you know when he baths??

I was in Austin.

They were into beer,cocaine and "Progressive Country Music", three things I really don't much care for.

I put flashing Christmas tree lights in globes over the dance floor but my place was a live R&R club so the glitter crowd pretty much avoided us. I can dance so I liked disco and it was easy pickings with coked-out chicks.....good times.

How do you know when he baths??

"baths"?
He is expressing his blackness.

The word "bathes" is not in the ebonic dictionary.

"Baffs" however, is.:blsmile:
From hippies to dick sucking to blacks. You guys sure have some skeletons in your closets. You and BullKurtz should just get it over with and start sucking some big black cock post haste.

Just kidding. I know you've both already had BBC up your sissy asses
Oh dear!!

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

Robertson looks right out of the 60s/70s. His whole little band does.

gal-woodstock-2-jpg.jpg

Robertson looks right out of the 60s/70s. His whole little band does.
And the entire left wing still lives in the 60's.

Only in liberal lala land can someone be stupid for saying that promiscuous, indiscriminate, sex leads to disease. This has ti be the basis of all their sex ed and why it doesn't work.

Forum List

Back